HVB on Capital

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

HVB on Capital

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 16:21

Video taken from the show Capital "Rouler pas cher, incredible tricks", broadcast on M6 a few months ago.

http://www.6clones.com/modules.php?name ... cle&sid=96
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 16:47

I just watch it.

It is a good summary report / generalization despite some small error (but nothing serious) ... the comparison with Germany is very significant French policy in this area!

The attitude of PSA's CEO in the final interview is a good reflection of France's attitude in the field (much like the Ademe guy on the other 6Clones video) ...
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 07/02/06, 18:12

gone, I add with a little disinformation in the sauce Total and Co with this news on the website of the Committee of French Automakers ...:

http://www.notre-planete.info/actualites/actu_827.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 18:37

I quote : "The use of pure vegetable oil (including blended with diesel) in diesel engines of cars and trucks is totally excluded for both pollution reasons and the risk of destructive engine incidents."

Besides passing the "big Franco-French conspiracy", I say this:

1) for pollution, logical they do not take into account the factor CO2

2) for the reliability of the engines: Must we conclude that the French manufacturer make crap engines compared to German engines? It's not really a scoop but if they say it .... : Mrgreen:

The comments in this article are interesting ... people have finished being fooled!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 07/02/06, 18:49

A little provocation and focus :D

Still, there's something that comes up often, it's "ecological" that fill up with plastic bottles of a liter that makes me laugh to say that it is for ecology. : Evil:

Then the comparison constantly with the price of taxed gasoline does not mean anything is artificial. Must compare compared what is comparable 2 products duty-free and without subsidy. : Evil:

If it's good for the environment, we subsidize the HVB (no taxes) as we could subsidize any other ecological development. The HVB is not cheaper on the contrary I believe! : Idea:

Well I will put 2 b-mols anyway.

- Vegetable oil makes farmers work (more than petrol for oil tankers?). :?:

- The use of HVB even in bottles allows at least to show the feasibility. For the recycling of deep fryer oil, I think it's great. :D I think it's allowed in England.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 07 / 02 / 06, 19: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 18:57

I agree with your remarks but 2 b-mols:

1) The hvb does not work + farmers than the diester. You can also count on the oil tankers to put pressure on the craft so that they do not shunt them!

2) For the oil of fry, not it is forbidden in England ... on the other hand England uses a very large part of the recycled oils of Europe to make Diester.

For proof I had read that there was even a city cop section specially created to sniff oil odors ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 07/02/06, 20:09

Econology wrote:A section of urban cop specially created to sniff the odors of oil ...

0 x
jpduval53
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jpduval53 » 07/02/06, 21:50

Hi everybody

The challenge for French agriculture is to regain control of energy.
If the farmer sells his oilseed rape, the oilseed farmers and the State take over the value added of the farmer.

In case the farmer does not sell his oilseed rape:
That is my case!!!
It is he who benefits from his work (much more abundant)

Why not imagine in the near future an agriculture directly selling energy (see Alain Juste) to consumers: short circuits

For my part I do not use:
- Manufacture of rapeseed oil
- Manufacture of house biodiesel (www--short-petrol.free.fr)
- Launch of a biogas plant: CNG

here is the press turns I must empty the oil.

JP
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 21:55

One question: do you make oil AND biodiesel?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/02/06, 22:54

I'm going to get burned but so much the worse: The HVB is not a solution for the future, even in the short term!
Jpduval53 how do you get out if you can not sell ??
Renewable energies are an outlet for farmers who want to convert, yes!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!