How to electricity barrels

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/02/07, 00:27

You want a real example of a guy making it hot water with solar collectors vacuum heat pipe and which stores hot water in an insulated tank of 2000 liters :

http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewt ... 33551efc8f

Normally, you have to read everything to know where it is since he made the plans ..... and there are 19 pages : Idea:

After having seen the detail of the installation on page 1, it is necessary to read pages 18, 19 and 20 .... this is where we understand why a majority of people put electric heating: on / off and POINT thermostat it works or it doesn't work.

To tell the truth, I dream a lot about its installation ... and as dreams come true, one must wait and act one day .... to save the planet : Mrgreen:
Last edited by jean63 the 04 / 02 / 07, 00: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/02/07, 00:34

zac wrote:
jean63 wrote:What are you doing to restore them? I have 2 to bring to the landfill.

"Normal" battery edta in electrolite + correction of the pH of the electrolite + cycle of charge and discharge with a pulse charger; maintenance-free battery (big problem) we open as we can even treatment and close as we little.

you see it's very simple

@+

PS: Must not take the priests with split plates or without fleet for 10 years

"it's very simple": easy to say when you know! So explain to me:

1 - edta (what is it?) In the ectrolyte: where is it written?

2 - correction of the pH of the electrolyte: how do you do?

3 - charge and discharge cycle with a pulse charger: there it gets complicated: a charger I have, "pulse" I don't think so. An unloader, I do not have or without knowing it (you can discharge by plugging in a bulb or pulling on it with a starter?).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/02/07, 01:10

Not better... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."