Home by Y. Arthus-Bertrand, offered to Earth tomorrow?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 15:41

Hey Bucheron specializes you: a troll who confesses his trollism, what do you think?

A semi troll?
A baby troll?
A little troll?

: Cheesy:

Well, he wasn't a bad troll either.

Hey Carbu if you're funny, there are smileys for that!
https://www.econologie.info/smileys.html

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/07/09, 16:10

Christophe wrote:Hey Bucheron specializes you: a troll who confesses his trollism, what do you think?

A semi troll?
A baby troll?
A little troll? [...]
Troll avowed half forgiven?

I would say a repentant troll.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 10/07/09, 13:44

carburologue wrote:it is made express the bad atmosphere, I do not know if you noticed but all my messages are shit, it's for fun ... I am the mariolle I vent ... damn, the stuck ass that has on this forum... go I'm going on oleo ....

you can make humor without insult, you can make the mariolle and let off steam without treating people stuck in the ass ...

Besides, I think that a little sexual activity would not hurt you .... it takes a lot of fun to make love you know, maybe even you would take more pleasure in it than sabotaging it a forum who knows !!! (this is not a proposal, I have everything I need at home)

I kiss you anyway ... because you need affection little wolf.

0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/07/09, 14:41

carburologue wrote:
when I see the noise we made for this film, it’s shameful,

in addition it conveys a panic message ...

oulalala we're all going to die, oulalala, it's the end ... so much the better, the goal of life is to die sometimes, no ...

Just my testimony:

1) When I see the uproar around the death of a very good dancer, of course, but all the same, a gignole human nonetheless (this is only an opinion), I find that we have not done enough for Home !!! We are in a rowdy society ...

2) Panic message? Except to think that there is only to continue like that, that everything is going very well Madame la marquise, I really do not see where the panic was. Unlike others, I find that YAB has taken care to let everyone face their responsibilities.

If yours panic, ask yourself why?
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 15/07/09, 11:23

it's true that somewhere it's unfair ...

the bees disappear and there we are talking about an entire race of being alive, we barely talk about it while this will seriously modify all those around us ... but not a single info message ... but Mj dies and here we are talking about a historical fact ... ???

I love MJ but is it reasonable ...?
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/07/09, 17:46

On the day of Farrah Fawcett's death, Michael Jackson dies. We are talking more about MJ and FF. Is this normal?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 16/07/09, 11:34

there I would say yes it's normal
mj is a historic figure even when he sold more discs than any other could match (especially since the download and the cd copies exist ....)

FF good, she was known but not by so many people ....

in any case it is less seller!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 18/07/09, 16:55

marieagnes wrote:
carburologue wrote:it is made express the bad atmosphere, I do not know if you noticed but all my messages are shit, it's for fun ... I am the mariolle I vent ... damn, the stuck ass that has on this forum... go I'm going on oleo ....

you can make humor without insult, you can make the mariolle and let off steam without treating people stuck in the ass ...

Besides, I think that a little sexual activity would not hurt you .... it takes a lot of fun to make love you know, maybe even you would take more pleasure in it than sabotaging it a forum who knows !!! (this is not a proposal, I have everything I need at home)

I kiss you anyway ... because you need affection little wolf.

MEOW !!! +1
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/07/09, 20:57

I ended up watching (painstakingly) this film which, as usual with YAB, presents magnificent images. Too beautiful in my opinion since the aestheticism replaces a very weak analysis (just an observation).
Remundo writes:
Good film indeed ... Well edited, well filmed and quality of the subject: neutral, objective and nevertheless impactful.

The neutrality of the subject seems to me one of the great faults of the film: who is responsible? "we", "the evolution of humanity" ...
Of course, it notes inequalities: "development has not kept all its promises and has left many aside ..."

With regard to the solutions proposed, he first spoke of generalizing the preservation of the natural spaces of compatible way "with human activities": this is making fun of the world, unless you consider a radical moderation, ie a decrease never mentioned, we suspect!

Later he cites the example of Costa Rica which has chosen to suppress its army to allocate its budget to education and eco-tourism, suggesting a possible generalization, when in reality the scarcity of resources natural incites the opposite option to better reserve access.

Finally, he evokes renewable energies in the form of large complexes which will necessarily be reserved for their promoters and will continue to exclude all those to whom YAB nevertheless promises increased solidarity (who might believe that the same approach leads to solidarity which does not never existed?).

In short, this is not the place to find reasons for any optimist.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."