Home by Y. Arthus-Bertrand, offered to Earth tomorrow?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 04/07/09, 09:25

:? la fnac ... oh fan ... it's over an hour's drive for me ....

thanks for the info anyway
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 04/07/09, 12:46

Hey hey Marie Agnes, I see in your writing that you must be in the South East.
Am I wrong?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/07/09, 13:34

An econologist, send the disc to marieagnès?

Me, I have more time ... to the boure to prepare my site and my "move"

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 04/07/09, 15:05

former oceanic wrote:Hey hey Marie Agnes, I see in your writing that you must be in the South East.
Am I wrong?

the truth is that I never know what to answer to south east because I'm rather south of the middle ... the var is rather in the middle right? (I'm in the Var but near the mouths of the Rhones)

did you see it in my writing ??
(with us a bit expensive, we have pastis keyboards ... so it sticks to your fingers! : Lol: )
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 04/07/09, 15:14

No, it's the 'oh fan'.
My sister lives in Pourcieux. I promise nothing, but if I go by her house I could bring her to you. If you are interested, you send me your phone by MP so that I can call you the day I go up on Pourcieux.
Still have to go to town to buy it for me too : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 04/07/09, 15:45

you're too nice, well don't bother too much because I think I'll end up spending the hour on the road to go get it since I'm also looking for a movie our children will accuse us "but I'll send you when even my tel in mp because if you pass in the region I would be delighted to offer you the lodging and the table!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/07/09, 16:18

Hello Marie Agnès,

The film "Home" is available here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGDj9Ie ... annel_page

It is also available in English, German and Spanish in PHRSD FAQs (June 6, 2009)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/07/09, 17:38

Remundo wrote:I am skeptical about "orchestration" ... Do not be your Bayrou! : mrgreen: ... the decision was taken about 2 years ago in relation to June 5th which is World Environment Day.

Now, obviously that may have influenced the elections.

I share (a little late) this opinion.

The date was effectively that of World Ecology Day. The broadcast date was set before the election date was.

For YAB (and France Télévision), there was an important challenge: to get out before the film that Nicolas Hulot is preparing!

Handling: obviously !!! In the sense that I very strongly suspect YAB of having wanted to influence these fellow citizens and cons of citizens so that they stop plundering the earth without asking questions ... It is of course a manipulation!

That men change their minds, once again, we should be happy on this site, but the reflex: "these bastards of politicians / we are all manipulated / etc ... etc ..." continues - and maybe- be dominates alas - on this site. That it also changes the vote of the people, nothing more coherent. Or else it would be even more doubtful of democracy (we would vote on one thing when our convictions were elsewhere?) ...

I sum up my point of view: the date, a coincidence. Sponsorship = the price to pay for such quality and a "free" or low-cost outlet in this world which remains mercantile. The film changed the vote: surely. AND WE SHOULD BE CONGRATULATED, BORDEL !!!!!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/07/09, 21:14

Here you go to

This is what I meow on all the roofs !!!!!

And even if he would have changed nothing ... YABertrand still has the undeniable merit of knowing how to use the best mattos, for the most beautiful images :D

A camera remotely controlled under the helicopter - military quality please! - and its tireless device whose brand is known to everyone, so I won't mention it!

Well done, for the econologist initiatives, you are great and it is not flattery : Mrgreen:

MEOW :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 07/07/09, 11:29

I finally saw this film thanks to a friend who lent me her DVD ....

it's true that it's beautiful

I still found that sometimes it lacked an explanation on the images (place? what do we see ?? ect ...)
0 x