Home by Y. Arthus-Bertrand, offered to Earth tomorrow?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/06/09, 23:11

louphil wrote:... it is timely for the European elections to promote the "green" parties and I wonder if there is manipulation (and the string would be very thick ...) or simple coincidence ...
I only made the connection this evening by counting the votes in my commune ...
Everyone thought as I did ... The film's programming on Friday before the elections was aimed at boosting the green vote. If we add to this element the "scandal" which took place between Cohn Bendit and Bayrou (in order to designate which "green" candidate to vote for) and knowing that the European ecological candidate attends the Elysee without complexes. It's a safe bet that it was all well orchestrated ...
:? :frown: :x Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/09, 23:29

So what? How shameful? And what bothers you in there? A film that tells the beginning of the truth?

I find much more oriented the UMP / Sarko pro news, often false by omission, that we have 365 days in the year since May 2007 ...

I find much more disgusting than a SECTE Greens and Greens and no one reacts?

That a State which becomes more and more police and cop and that the media congratulate itself on the security of the country which "increases"!

Did Home come out all over Europe last Friday? Or just in France? It's a vote for the EU I remind ...

I think everything is much deeper: we don't make an increase of + 225% in green votes just because of a movie !!!

And that's good, right?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/06/09, 23:39

Christophe wrote:And that's good, right?
YES : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/09, 23:52

Phew I thought you were screaming at handling me (r) diatic ...
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 08/06/09, 01:19

Christophe wrote:
Did Home come out all over Europe last Friday? Or just in France? It's a vote for the EU I remind ...

This film was released in all the known universe (more than 120 countries + internet) at the same time
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 08/06/09, 07:41

jam wrote:This film was released in all the known universe (more than 120 countries + internet) at the same time

And made us pass for big pigs in the unknown universe

"Pitain, they have a great planet and they're rotting it. Okay, we're going to seed elsewhere!"
0 x
Damn, but how did we get here?
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 08/06/09, 09:05

louphil wrote:For example, with regard to photovoltaics, all the panel builders only do assembly, the silicon "wafers" being 95% (and I am optimistic) melted in China or other Asian countries mastering a technique close to the melting of various integrated circuits of electronics (micro-processors in mind) which is the specialty

FYI, we are moving more and more towards a silicon-free technology, CIGS for example, it's already 20% of production. It's cheaper and more efficient.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/06/09, 10:17

Christophe wrote:So what? How shameful? And what bothers you in there? A film that tells the beginning of the truth? [...]
We can see this as a (media) maneuver of the power in place to prick voices to the PS by considering that the green people will never be a threat to them ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 10:22

them = UMPiste?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/06/09, 10:50

Woodcutter wrote:
Christophe wrote:So what? How shameful? And what bothers you in there? A film that tells the beginning of the truth? [...]
We can see this as a (media) maneuver of the power in place to prick voices to the PS by considering that the green people will never be a threat to them ...
Of course it is media manipulation ...
The goal was to weaken the other right-wing parties that are the PS and the Modem. : Lol:
By cons Yann Arthus Bertrand thought that this would benefit his foals from Independent Ecologist Alliance and it is Europe Ecology who pulled the chestnuts out of the fire ...
A priori, everything was skillfully organized from the Elysée.
0 x