Grenelle of the environment: the monstrous deception

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 17:37

Oulalala I see that we are going astray ... I did not think that this text and my reaction would make so many "waves" ... so pkoi did I copy / paste this text here?

a) to have a "cold" opinion some time after the end of the Grenelle of a professor of economics (Of course, on the left of the left but still an eco-teacher) ... and I thought that his analysis would be finer than that ... (I read in detail at the same time as you postage ... )

b) to show that many people (even eco teachers) did not understand that environmental protection and capitalism could be compatible, provided of course that it is moderate.

c) that such text makes all the "green" look like leftist trade unionist anti-sarko striker ... which is bad enough ... (for us) ...

ps: really not understand your comment jean63 about Christine and me ... it's not me the author of this text ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 13/11/07, 17:47

Christophe wrote:c) that such text makes all the "green" look like leftist trade unionist anti-sarko striker ... which is bad enough ... (for us) ...

Ahh bin here, it's not just me who noticed that :?
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Grenelle Environment: the monstrous deception !!

by nofy » 14/11/07, 21:47

coqeole wrote:Hello,

Of course, this text is worthy of a student protester 1ère year and this teacher definitely a nostalgic 68 see former member !!
No, it's not Areva, or Véolia, or the CAC 40, and not obviously Sarko 1er who are rogue bosses and their followers, but it is obviously all these backward-looking young and old who still find a way to want to fuck the shit in this pretty and melodious concert orchestrated by all these beautiful people gathered, arm in arm, all opinions combined during this "Grenelle de l'Environnement".
Oh!!! what are so beautiful all the wonderful and idyllic promises ridges by the newly risen by itself 140% before his courtier court (s) hungry for his words and his largesse doing the poorer back and therefore more at the expense of what it seeks to bring down these same learning which GrenelleThe real one, not this ersatz, we were still with anyway.
But no, the "future" economic and ecological bubble will not benefit the same people who have always led these environmental policies which have led us to where we are, ie in a wall of radioactive waste and obsolete power plants. EDF does not have the least cents in advance for their dismantling, it would have been gambled and lost on the stock market !!!
But no, GMOs, there is good for health, dixit the FNSEA, but do not touch my subsidies that starve the peasants of the third world.
Highways strangely profitable recently found themselves privatized by a magic wand and what was used for their maintenance, refer to other sectors, find themselves between the sharp and eager pognes same speculators and profiteers of public money as are all the friend (s) Dwarf Elyos.
I understand some who find the text insulting towards the one, who without any shame, has brought "types" like Hortefeux into his government, with supporters like Devedjian, sinister men from a past to the right of the extreme, like their protector, moreover, but who dare to give lessons to who will upset the one who demands 25000 evictions this year, and whatever the means, provided that this quota is met. So, if people want me to believe that this same kind of enigumene cares about the future of our planet, we should perhaps first stop taking all French people for idiots.
So I persisted and I want the same sign, it is only a Grenelle catcher couillon more orchestrated by one who is a real danger to our democracy.
G. Lecoq. : Cheesy:

You piss us off with your Trotskyist speeches and the insults that come with it !! Instead, bring realistic solutions, if you have them, and stop criticizing everything and everything, provided that it comes from Sarko ... When it's too much, it's no longer credible, that's what has lose the left ...
I ask myself a question for example, about your speech, about the illegals, and well I can not know what to do ... and you,personally, you have a real solution, without going to tap into the speeches all done! Have you thought at least once in your corner, all alone, to this problem?

Nofy (dream)
0 x