Good French TV series: Do not do this, do not do that!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 03/01/11, 14:20

And well, I'm glad my TV only serves as a support for the dust.

It is seen revised, badly played and easy ... And if it is one of the best series I imagine the others.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 14:29

No indy49 on this one, you were wrong :)

There's an episode of S1, the 6th I think with the birthday, really excellent! I was lol 3/4 of the time ...

No, frankly for once that French TV broadcasts 100% nice French, you shouldn't be choosy either!

After that it's not worth series like Breaking Bad of course ... but the budget must not be the same either ...

A guy a girl, it's a Quebec concept.

The original version goes on TV5monde from time to time. It's different from dujardin's French but just as nice (see more at times) ...

ps: poorly played beaver? what are your series references? : Shock:
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 03/01/11, 15:21

ps: poorly played beaver? what are your series references?

The must remains Under the Sun or Club Dorothée, everything else is shit. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

As a small series I liked a guy, girl or coffee camera.
Otherwise the rest I don't even look at Les Jespres, FBI, NCIS you look at one you have, you've seen them all. The scenarios are the same for each episode, they only change the names of the characters.

I rather watch movies (and again): Marthyr, Morse, The sons of man, Very bad Trip, District 9, The taste of others, The road .... A unique scenario, credible characters, ...

Pub jokes are funny two or three times and then once you figure them out it's just boring. A bit like a series which played on the 2, where there are two guys who play the role of two girls. I don't remember the name of the show anymore, it's a girl's name that ends in "A". Priscilia or something. You watch two episodes, it's funny and after that it turns on a loop.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 15:27

Are you thinking of samatha oops? So this is the mega big stew! I don't even know how it could go on for so long ...

Otherwise +1 on the amerloques shit series ... we were talking about it right here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/top-100-au ... 10318.html

But you cannot, honestly, compare the quality of a US blockbuster with a French series (question of budget, means ...) at a reduced budget ...

If you like originality, look at this one: https://www.econologie.com/forums/enter-the- ... 10317.html (Love it or hate it). Budget reduced by $ 12 million, but it will probably mark cinema far more than Rican productions at 200 million ...

ps: Very bad trip, I found it quite disappointing compared to the "hay" we made ... I preferred, by far, Las Vegas Parano ...
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 03/01/11, 21:36

Are you thinking of samatha oops?

Yes any stack.

But you cannot, honestly, compare the quality of a US blockbuster with a French series (question of budget, means ...) at a reduced budget ...

No, that's for sure. But maybe if the French series were less nazy, the producers would not hesitate to invest.
Because when I see life more beautiful, under the sun, it doesn't make you want to invest.
Then a guy a girl, and a coffee camera doesn't have to cost a lot to produce. Money is not everything.

Las Vegas Parano ..

Still not seen this cult movie
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 23:31

It's not that they don't want to invest, but they prefer the ease of US buyout rather than home production: much more profitable ...

1 guy 1 girl and coffee camera It's been years since production stopped ...

Am not doctor es french series but for example there is Kaamelott who stands out? (especially season 5 and 6) Good the production is also over there ...

It's still a good series!

Ah if you haven't seen Las Vegas Parano, I understand that you liked the "remake" ... nah I'm kidding the senar has nothing to do (except the atmosphere) : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/11, 12:39

Season 4 will be broadcast from November 16: it will be good for the morale given the period!

Info: http://programmes.france2.fr/fais-pas-ci-fais-pas-ca/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/11, 20:04

The first 2 episodes of the S4 are good, it looks better than the S3 which frankly lacked a little originality ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/11, 12:39

The trend is confirmed with the 2 episodes of last night: it's good! I was mdr on several occasions ... Fabienne always as good!

Surely the best French series of the moment (with Braquo in another genre, more muscular on C +)

To review on pluzz ...
0 x