ogm, stay a few days !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
christian-nancy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ogm, stay a few days !!

by christian-nancy » 25/04/06, 21:23

0 x
visit of bioclimatic habitat and ecological Lorrain: www.construire-sain.com
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 26/04/06, 16:28

Hello,
It would have been nice if you gave an example of a petition to send back, : Shock:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
christian-nancy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

sample answer

by christian-nancy » 26/04/06, 19:28

* One possible answer: *** but personalize there !!

I am totally opposed to GM crops in the open field.

No social benefits exist to date for society, the only advantages identified being those of the seed companies and their shareholders.

I challenge the very principle of coexistence between GM crops and non-GMO crops because the proven risks of contamination sufficiently show that this coexistence is impossible and which would lead to widespread contamination leading in particular to the disappearance of labeled crops.

I consider that scientific ethics are not respected by the fact that the organizations consulted for authorizations (Commission of Biomolecular Engineering ...) only use the toxicological tests carried out by the firms themselves. However, several recent studies, carried out by credible researchers and published in scientific journals, concur to cast doubt on the total safety of GMOs by the fact that they give rise to biological effects on laboratory rats. These effects should be more widely studied to have a real scientific expertise that must be plural. In the current state of knowledge on human health which are therefore insufficient, it is the precautionary principle, which has become constitutional since 2005, must apply.

I oppose GMOs in the open because they go in the direction of an increasingly productive agriculture because of the will of multinational seed companies to maximize the profitability of the few patented varieties for which they have made heavy investments. This agricultural model based on large monoculture, energy and input intensive is neither exportable nor sustainable. Doped by GMOs, it will be even more destructive of the peasantry, the environment and biodiversity.

I am appalled by the fact that some agro-seed multinationals are using GMOs to try to dominate the production and distribution of seeds of the world's major food resources.

I am totally opposed to GM crops in the open field.
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/04/06, 19:38

it's not bad at all as text!
it says precisely where the disagreement is!

must send it directly to the given email address: Electronic mailbox: BRAB.SDRRCC.DGAL@agriculture.gouv.fr

Some things have changed and hop!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
christian-nancy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

must be done quickly

by christian-nancy » 26/04/06, 20:06

it is an express study it is soon finished!
0 x