Global cyber attack risk

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Risk of global cyber attack

by humus » 23/08/21, 07:38

sen-no-sen wrote:
It might be tempting to think that all this is based on a plan established by elites (more or less occult) according to a conspiratorial reading grid (1).
However, according to a more naturalistic approach, it appears that all this is in reality only the strict result of the determinisms at work within the technosphere.
Covid and potential Global Cyber ​​Attack are just the result of a hyper-connected world, how could it be otherwise?

Let's say that a conspirator has an unfortunate tendency to reverse the causes and the consequences, and that unfortunately this tendency seems to be developing more and more in our society, which hardly helps the situation. : Arrow: creation of scapegoats.

(1) conspiracy or conspiracy not being an insult or a term I would use to belittle the analysis of certain people.

We can consider everything as natural and everything is basically.
In foreseeable chaos, it is quite natural for the powerful or the elites, as you like, to want to preserve their interests.
If there is a plot, it is this one, the one of the powerful who want to remain so, whatever the cost.
The secrecy around Bilderberg, the trilateral, Davos, even what can be even more secret because unknown, does not plead so much in favor of "Brothers, let us love each other, we are all in the same boat".
It would be naive to believe that the powerful (finance), undergo natural determinisms like the common man and do not do everything in their power to preserve their advantages. They just have the means.
Even without knowing each other physically, the very very very moneyed are bound by a common objective, that of remaining so and therefore of preserving an economic functioning which favors them, more than the others.
One can consider everything as natural but that does not detract from a form of conspiracy against the small ones, undoubtedly involuntary but factual.
The one who wants to keep his big piece of cake when the shares go down, somewhere, is plotting against the others.
The conspiracy of capitalism is morally bearable as long as the pie seems endless.
Last edited by humus the 23 / 08 / 21, 07: 59, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/08/21, 07:42

humus wrote:It would be naive to believe that the powerful (finance), undergo natural determinisms like the common man and do not do everything in their power to preserve their advantages. They just have the means.

Everyone is doing everything in their power to preserve their benefits. Like you say, it's just that not everyone has the same means of doing it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/08/21, 07:47

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:It would be naive to believe that the powerful (finance), undergo natural determinisms like the common man and do not do everything in their power to preserve their advantages. They just have the means.

Everyone is doing everything in their power to preserve their benefits. Like you say, it's just that not everyone has the same means of doing it.

I am, alas : Wink: , for once agree with you.

an example related to current events:
https://www.nexus.fr/actualite/vaccin/p ... la-france/
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/08/21, 08:38

... however, the powerful are themselves subject to these determinisms; this is what they show by behaving thus: the dominated are dominated by their own domination.
Of course, natural determinisms are expressed in a socialized way and not directly, which leads superficial observations to false conclusions. In this case, the "interests" identified by some only constitute a category immanent in the current social synthesis.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/08/21, 09:06

Ahmed wrote:... however, the powerful are themselves subject to these determinisms; this is what they show by behaving thus: the dominated are dominated by their own domination.

I do not understand, who dominates whom?

Ahmed wrote:Of course, natural determinisms are expressed in a socialized way and not directly, which leads superficial observations to false conclusions. In this case, the "interests" identified by some only constitute a category immanent in the current social synthesis.

What wrong conclusions?
And I don't understand what you mean, can you be more specific.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/08/21, 10:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
If you're not happy with this forum, go away...

Bullying is a recurring method of the far right.
But I don't see why I should be silent in the face of the lies and manipulations that some like you display here.

It is also astonishing how those who spend their time here smashing the sugar on the backs of institutions and rulers, never tell us about the type of government they would like, always remaining in the negativity. It is also a symptom of the extreme right: hiding behind social movements, such as ecology, to use it for their political ends.
https://www.transition-europe.eu/fr/new ... -lecologie
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/08/21, 10:50

Ahmed wrote:It is not only the elites who are contaminated by the ideology resulting from exponential economism: we see it on this forum where many cannot detach themselves, intellectually speaking, from the internal criteria of the system and thus produce circular reasoning which is necessarily self-confirmed, to the greater satisfaction of their producers! : Mrgreen:

Saying that or nothing is the same thing. Circular reasoning is the consequence of clanism, devotion, militancy, "hard as iron" belief in any ideology, ecologism just as much as liberalism.

Everyone in their little microcosm believes they have a monopoly on the big picture when it can be as biased as the others, and yours is no exception. Therefore I propose to avoid this kind of gratuitous accusation which brings nothing to the debate, and to stick to detailed arguments. Question of method for non-partisan thinking, as rational and objective as possible.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 12:25

(Bozo did not see that I was simply translating the words of Ahmed "The sage" ... he takes a faithful transposition for insult, the poor ...)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/08/21, 21:11

Humus, I will try to answer your questions, knowing that they are complex things difficult to express in the reduced format of a forum, hence this often allusive character ...
The phrase: "the dominated are dominated by their own domination"is a quote * from Marx. In summary, he means by this that the domination existing between men is not limited to this phenomenon, but that each dominant is himself subjected to the pressure of domination: in a way, he has no choice but to dominate, if not that of being eliminated. I often take the example of a CEO who would choose to reduce the profits of the company for ethical reasons: at the first board of directors he would be summoned to return to a "rational" attitude, under penalty of being replaced by a more conciliatory ... The shareholders demand it themselves for a similar "rational" reason ... Everything happens as if an abstract and external constraint dictated the conduct of men. This constraint, which results from the real-abstraction ** of value, however represents only an interface of the determinisms which push all things to maximize the dissipation of energy (I refer you to the thread on Roddier and thermodynamics for More details).
Analyzes which are based on the simple observations of apparent phenomena or which use criteria internal to the system specific to the observer are therefore false, since in a way taking at face value (sic!) The discourse which justifies the existing by ontologizing and dehistorizing it abusively: "it is like that because Man is like that, it is his nature" in the first case and "it has always happened like that" in the second.

For example, we cannot oppose (as some (s) do not hesitate to do) ecologism and liberalism, which are only successive phases of exponential economism ...

* I am not a fan of Marx in the writings are of variable quality, but it must be recognized that he is an extraordinary thinker.
** This pleonastic expression is from the philosopher A. Sohn-rethel and signifies that the reality of the signified is a simple representation without substance, but that its effects on those who have involuntarily submitted to it are, for their part, quite real.
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 23/08/21, 21:33

Excellent formulated!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.