GDF makes profits on customer margins

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

GDF makes profits on customer margins

by jean63 » 27/02/08, 11:59

A shame: Gaz de France calls for a rise in gas prices and makes huge profits thanks to the margins reported on these price increases !! ... and Sarkozy has nothing to say:

GDF results: "a hold-up on the purchasing power of families"

The growth in profits of Gaz de France, announced Wednesday by the group, is "mainly linked to the increase in the margin on users", denounced the CGT-Energie in a press release, regretting "a kind of hold-up on the purchasing power of families".

source: http://www.boursorama.com/international ... ws=5197494
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 12:04

So what? These are the laws of the market ... You would not like that the price of gas does not align with that of oil ... Do not push ... : Mrgreen:

Conclusion: all those who can should go to the wood ... and quickly ...

I remind you that econology wants a price of "perishable energies" HIGH ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/02/08, 12:48

Yeah .... and what will they do with these blessings?

1 - distribute dividends to shareholders

2 - investing in new gas distribution and storage networks + large LNG tankers to carry even more.

Good OK the gas is not renewable, but at least it is clean on the ground in terms of pollution.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 12:53

Yeah, incidentally will also pay (a little) taxes ...
Can be hired also (can we dream?) ...

Sorry I don't understand "CLEAN on the ground" ...

For me, the Russian gas is especially that:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tch%C3%A9tch%C3%A9nie

After you go tell me yeah but my gas is less he comes from Russia ... obviously like everyone else ...

Do not worry about Jean, it's nothing personal ... it's the system that I condemn ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 04/03/08, 17:51

Am in agreement with Christophe: you need expensive energies for people to save money (not in Euros, but in energy).
See the previous oil crises
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/03/08, 18:05

Hello everybody

Yes, but dear econologists, it is not really the moment to increase the gas ... you have seen the financial slump in which are plunged the average Franças ...

Milk, cereals, bread, real estate, gasoline and now gas ...

Soon, we will have to stay at home and make his wood, his chickens, his rabbits, his potatoes and fatten a pig ... In short, the life of all rural Auvergnats 50 years ago.

And I can tell you, I who listen to my elders in the villages, they were at least as happy as us now ... except for their health problems, I concede ...

Although there were fewer cancers related to pesticides and asthma in town ...

What's the point of working as a damned person for not being able to pay for food and heating and housing? This is the situation of millions of townspeople :?: : Evil:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 05/03/08, 09:49

Hi Remundo I understand what you're saying, but it's quite another debate.
Cheap energy is used without counting.

Incidentally, I said that I always see people (in public housing, so supposed to be in the situation that you quote) take the car in the morning to 800m and take the little 4 or 5 years to school ... My son 2 years and more than 1km walk ... Like what, it's more a question of will ...
(I'm not talking about the preheating of the car made by grandfather on average 10mn before leaving ... to say that it takes more time to warm up than to roll)

: Arrow: If the energy was so expensive, I think people would pay more attention ... It is therefore not expensive enough "my son" ... :P :D

(PS: the measures were possible because every morning, for months and months, I made several passages in front of this car, at different times / places)

Remundo wrote:Hello everybody

Yes, but dear econologists, it is not really the moment to increase the gas ... you have seen the financial slump in which are plunged the average Franças ...

Milk, cereals, bread, real estate, gasoline and now gas ...

Soon, we will have to stay at home and make his wood, his chickens, his rabbits, his potatoes and fatten a pig ... In short, the life of all rural Auvergnats 50 years ago.

And I can tell you, I who listen to my elders in the villages, they were at least as happy as us now ... except for their health problems, I concede ...

Although there were fewer cancers related to pesticides and asthma in town ...

What's the point of working as a damned person for not being able to pay for food and heating and housing? This is the situation of millions of townspeople :?: : Evil:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/03/08, 11:54

But Father, she has everything great! : Lol:

And 10 years later, the new Clio is still oil, not even a little Stop and Start. By exaggerating, she has everything a big polluter totally!

However, this ad was an excellent caricature of the "characters" to whom we wax the pumps with mattresses of very oily banknotes. :|

You're quite right, it's not yet enough cheeerrrrr my sonsss!

Do not be surprised after and lament that oil is expensive and that purchasing power is falling : Evil:

This reflects tragic deficiencies in the industrial and energy policy of France, whatever is not the worst country from this point of view because the nuclear power gives him breath in electrical and CO2. There are the endless problems of radioactive waste, which is quite difficult.

But on the transport and the diversification in the renewable, except our 15% of hydraulics, one is not far from the zero point : Evil:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."