Rubbish truck with oil

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 13:11

Good otherwise it is still not newsed this info ... is someone to write a news please (am pretty overwhelmed ...)?
Thank you
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/10/05, 13:43

does
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 20/10/05, 13:46

Hello,
What is a newser? (I am, although some say the opposite, an outstanding writer, but quite lazy in writing) :P :P

In terms of pollution, that's right, the more CO2 is formed compared to the C contained in the base fuel, the happier we are, but what pollutes the least are the hydrocarbon chains containing the largest possible number of H compared to the number of C (must see the formulas of the HVB)
Also avoiding the production of NOx, which is not really good for the environment.
The advantage of HVB is already that it does not need to be blown, like oil.
++ B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 14:26

Rulian wrote:does

please :)
I valid

Newsé is to put in news! quite simply...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 20/10/05, 15:06

hi econology, i don't understand, on the one hand the government bans hvb with control and all, and on the other hand, a town passes buses to hvb, someone has to explain to me.

hi
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 20/10/05, 15:15

tigrou_838 wrote:hi econology, i don't understand, on the one hand the government bans hvb with control and all, and on the other hand, a town passes buses to hvb, someone has to explain to me.

hi

Hello,
This is also what had motivated the original post, I expected a frightened reaction on this subject, not the same law for all! : Angry:
@ ++ :P
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 20/10/05, 15:19

exactly bibi, and I wonder more and more what I came back to do in France after 20 years of living abroad, it is the borXXX here from all points of view and in all areas.

good I stop my anger towards our leaders
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 20/10/05, 17:30

Hello
Like me let them bawl (the government); they don't know where they are, they lay anything but in the event of a problem it is the courts that will decide; and with their latest rantings a lawyer is not close to it find anything. removal of the tipp then ban on HVB but taxed by the tipp which no longer exists, non-compliance with EEC directives etc .........
so let's ride HVB pantone or other and wait end see ......... :P
@+
zac
PS: for Christophe: with 19 men I have a friend who was fired by the dictator of his country almost without breakage (11 dead).
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 18:56

I can not explain this contradiction either and you will understand that I made express to put 2 new very close on the site ...

Zac tell me, do you have mercenary buddies? Are you dangerous !?
0 x
zac

by zac » 20/10/05, 20:42

econology wrote:
Zac tell me, do you have mercenary buddies? Are you dangerous !?

Hello
no i am not a dangerous person (although i have been a mercenary for a cause which i think is right; the defense of the indians of amazonia) i think that violence is the weapon of the weak and i never fight.
but one of my very good friends, now a driver in France to eat and make people eat the tribute; to with some friends and his brothers unbolted in 2 days the former dictatorship of Benin (finance per person and with ridiculous means). Quickly the politicians took power but today it is a democracy, imperfect either, but better than in most African countries.
I who am a primary anti-racist, I think that we should fire 2 emigrants from the countries of the east. I think you see who I am talking about (there is a cuckold and surly dwarf and one who wanted to lead the big capital and they are brothers).
Feel free to feel if you think my words could harm the site; but that's what I think.
My life as a backpacker sailor has taught me to respect the forces of nature but the scarecrows set up for the good lobotomized people, TF1isé (strike out the mention useless) does not really impress me. I am in a (voluntary) situation or what can scare anyone in France can hardly touch me.
Today the Z'elus are no more than puppets at the Z'order of their backer; power is little time to return to the people (base of a democracy I believe). Never forget that the first democracies were among the pirates.
here is my rant on Thursday. :D
@+
zac
DO NOT DEFLATE, RIDE WITHOUT POLLUTING :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.