G20 against sustainable: econology in the Tribune.fr

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

G20 against sustainable: econology in the Tribune.fr

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 11:04

G20: where did the "DD" go? La Tribune.fr - 07/04/2009 at 09:28 - 343 words

By Erik Izraelewicz, editorial director of La Tribune.

Did you know ? Today ends the fifth week of sustainable development. In recent days, it is not DD (sustainable development) that made the news but the G20. The regret we can have is that they did not meet each other.

In London, the "DD" was absent subscribers. And that's a shame. Sustainable development - taking into account the scarcity of our planet's resources (air, water, wood, oil, etc.) in growth strategies - is becoming a major concern for companies . We see it every day in our "Green Business" pages.

In their letters to shareholders, the owners of the CAC 40 only spoke, ten years ago, of "value creation" (EVA in English). Today, this ode to EVA is returned at the end of the letter. Another is preferred to him, that around "corporate social responsibility", environmental protection and the reduction of emissions of all kinds. The same is true, more or less, for smaller companies. The "DD" is no longer a fight for ayatollahs in need of radical battles. It has become a factor of economy, of profits too. This is probably not enough yet.

There is, in this conversion, a bluff - marketing to please consumers. But even that - the fact that it is now necessary to disguise itself in green to sell - is itself a sign of profound change. Of this mutation, indispensable, it was little question at the summit of London. Certainly, the recovery plans contain a bit of green - scrapping premiums, housing renovation, and so on. Too few in reality. The post-crisis growth regime will necessarily be different from the one we are leaving. It will rely on new countries and new industries.

The new countries have been clearly identified in London. Not the new industries. And those, it is for sure the "econology" which will bring them to us!

http://www.latribune.fr/opinions/200904 ... e-dd-.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/04/09, 12:56

But where is Dede ???? we lost Dédé : Cry:
Youhouuuuu, Déééééééééé !!!!

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 13:35

Keskidi ???
0 x
Remundo

Re: G20 against sustainable: econology in the Tribune.fr

by Remundo » 07/04/09, 15:27

Christophe wrote:
G20: where did the "DD" go? The Tribune.com - 07 / 04 / 2009 to 09: 28 - 343 words

By Erik Izraelewicz, editorial director of La Tribune.

Did you know ? Today ends the fifth week of sustainable development. The last days, it is not DD (Dédé) who made the news but the G20. The regret we can have is that they did not meet each other.

In London, the "DD" was absent subscribers. And that's a shame.
http://www.latribune.fr/opinions/200904 ... e-dd-.html

:P :P Bah, then, he's where Dédé !!! ??? !!! :P :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 15:33

Pfffff
It's clever ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/04/09, 17:56

: Mrgreen:

We can clearly see that "DD" is still not on the agenda when things get very hot economically. We find the good old reflexes: cars, bridges, highways, oil pipelines, Nuke, deficit and assistantship ... and a little devaluation, then a lot. :?

Dede, it's just an amuse-bouche when growth is there, for traders struggling for juicy diversifications, or the big decision makers cleverly working their green communications.

The problem is that "growth" will stop dead in about 2 decades if we do not launch the Dédé ...

At all levels, and mainly the higher spheres, who will remain a simple and naive little pig will bring his contribution to a future global bankruptcy, in comparison of which AIG and Lehman's will be only small players. : Idea:

PS: little by little, Econology, that Martz strong. :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 18:03

It is not false!

Remundo wrote:PS: little by little, Econology, that Martz strong

Ah ah ah! Make blunders if you continue I will drop my name to the INPI and to me the royalities! : Mrgreen:

Funny that I haven't heard the "classic:" A Martz and it goes away ...

Well without laughing, here are some physics questions you should like: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post122815.html#122815
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 07/04/09, 19:35

To your knowledge, are you the inventor of the word?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/09, 01:10

I was talking about MY NAME ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/04/09, 09:49

Christophe wrote:Funny that I haven't heard the "classic:" A Martz and it goes away ...

yes yes
Remundo wrote:hi Christophe

Like a Martz, it starts again
I let you resume the calculation, and check if the theory and practice are closer : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^