Really green energy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Really green energy

by SixK » 27/12/05, 14:44

Here is an original way to make electricity from scratch:
http://news.caradisiac.com/De-l-energie ... ment-verte

I confess to have already thought about it, but I saw myself more to use a set of small plants ... But finally a good big tree ca seems equally effective :)

SixK
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 27/12/05, 16:14

Hoping that the trees do not suffer too much.
If this is the case, the wind turbines will be replaced by drills.
Who after a good production of qq decenies will be used to make
furniture, paper and firewood.
No waste, only profit. It is beautiful science.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/12/05, 16:34

I had already heard about this effect (bioelectricity I think ...) but I find that the article is written in a way too optimistic ... according to the figures I had the powers obtained are much lower than that announced.

I think it was 50W at best for an old (so big) oak ... ie with total optimization of recovery ...

Now the idea is to dig!

I will inquire to try to get some extra info!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/05, 18:46

Here I found the person who told me about it, she will see to try to recover some docs to make a real article about it :)
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 29/12/05, 21:59

on the site it is proposed this:
"Lagadinos offers you the opportunity to carry out the experiment by pressing an 3 cm aluminum needle into a tree trunk (any one) and a metal stake of about twenty centimeters in the ground and then connecting the two to a conventional voltmeter, so you'll see a voltage from 0.8 to 1.2 volt. "

I do not mind but if we put these two metals in a glass of water it works also he just rinsed the pile.
ps it works better with copper aluminum
a current is generated when we put a poor metal in the presence of a noble metal. in this case it is aluminum that will give its electrons and will break down into aluminum oxide

Finally, I can be wrong and the idea remains to dig.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 30/12/05, 13:39

In my opinion, the electrodes will oxidize and the process may not work very long, moreover the tree will toast.

I'm sure this process would work on the man too, volunteers? :-)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/12/05, 18:14

In the same kind of internal probe,
there is the former "peace maker" in the chest and the power wires coming out, but here you have to provide power ...
+ + + +
In this new, green energy, there may be talk of 2 possible systems:
1-Experience to interest the child in physics: a voltmeter with an electrode planted inside a fruit, and the other outside; with acidity, there is a minimal dof.
2-Tesla's idea and other: an earth electrode and another as high as possible in the sky (eg a pole at the top of a hill, on a captive balloon, at the top of a pylon); there is a ddp due to another phenomenon, atmospheric.
In any case, all living bodies charged "neutral", must have a positive interior and a negative exterior ... : roll:
Gegyx
0 x