FR3: France Europe Express: guests D.Voynet + écolos

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 30/01/07, 15:50

Christophe wrote:Completely agree on the bottom ... on the other hand I'm starting to know your legendary "Tacte" ... I think you see where I am coming from? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I do not see where the problem is: a Lumberjack who practices diplomacy with an ax, it is quite normal !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 30/01/07, 15:55

Targol wrote:
Christine wrote:Maybe in 2012?

At this rate, in 2012, there will remain only a few strong insects on the planet. Every year counts ...

I find you very pessimistic there. You haven't got us used to that; what will become of you if you are no longer there to support the morale of the troops? Image

http://ecologie.caradisiac.com/Sondage-les-Francais-prets-a-faire-des-efforts-pour-lutter-contre-la-pollution-928

I notice that the respondents are ready to make efforts on the positions that would allow them to make pecuniary savings (electricity ...), but not yet on what they perceive as a drop in their quality of life (car).
And it would have been interesting to ask those who say they are ready to heat with solar if they are also ready to invest in solar equipment 10 x more expensive, profitable in only 10 years ...
We're moving forward, it's true, but we haven't arrived yet.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 30/01/07, 16:21

Christine wrote:I find you very pessimistic there. You haven't got us used to that; what will become of you if you are no longer there to support the morale of the troops? Image

Morale and optimism, it goes, it comes.

today it is better. I just watched the F3 report on HVB and it cheered me up a lot.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/07, 16:33

Targol wrote:I do not see where the problem is: a Lumberjack who practices diplomacy with an ax, it is quite normal !!! : Mrgreen:

Hhihihihihi, here I think I found one:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/01/07, 21:42

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:The problem is that the few times that I approached this, I ran into a wall of incomprehension, so I do not insist ...

Completely agree on the bottom ... on the other hand I'm starting to know your legendary "Tacte" ... I think you see where I am coming from? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

VLAAAAAMM ... That was a big blow with an ax ... Image

Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about at all ...Image

PS: "tact", no e
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 30/01/07, 23:12

Hello,

Consumption .... overconsumption .... we all agree that it is a scourge! But how to prevent the billions of people who have nothing from wanting to access a little more comfort ... after that is the start of overconsumption!
And how do we explain to those who can have it all that they have to stop using it ... it's still very difficult, although we know where all this can lead us ....

It's like supply and demand, for decades, we are serine that it is because of the demand that there are so many offers but we can take the opposite and it works again ... ..No ?

Long live the economists ... or how to go straight into the wall !!! : Mrgreen:

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 01:16

to understand (or try), perhaps one should read the book (s) of Bernard Marris "Antimanuel d'économie" volume 1 = the ants; volume 2 = the cicadas.

I have not read but I have read "La Bourse ou la vie" by the same author.

I think we take the g ........
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 01:22

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:The problem is that the few times that I approached this, I ran into a wall of incomprehension, so I do not insist ...

Completely agree on the bottom ... on the other hand I'm starting to know your legendary "Tacte" ... I think you see where I am coming from? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I would say to summarize that it is easier to remake the world at the local bistro with full pockets than empty. A civil servant or retired executive with a comfortable life expectancy will be more able to dominate the situation (no worry about the end of the month which is disillusioning and the uncertainty of the next day), than a worker who knows that he will be able to to be thrown out on the street overnight !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/01/07, 01:37

jean63 wrote:[...] I would say to summarize that it is easier to remake the world at the corner bistro with full pockets than empty. A civil servant or retired executive with a comfortable life expectancy will be more able to dominate the situation (no worry about the end of the month which is disillusioning and the uncertainty of the next day), than a worker who knows that he will be able to to be thrown out on the street overnight !!
In the example cited, this is not the case, neither of one or the other of the speakers ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/01/07, 01:43

Funny, an article by Motor-Nature on the same subject...
It is in tune with the times.
0 x