FR3: France Europe Express: guests D.Voynet + écolos

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/01/07, 11:50

Jean63, I saw the program and I fully understand what it means to be "unemployed" ... Myself, an engineer (bac + 5) having worked a little less than 2 years over 5 years!

The worst part is the jobs we offer you, telling you "it's better than nothing!" ... Yep !! The new companies of auj are people with a semblance of an idea that will be fully realized by an engineer paid with a slingshot, taking responsibility for the smooth running of operations and working overtime!
Small boxes in which you are paid by a public institution in half time for an annual salary 23k € (based on full time), plus a CNE and no help to find you a home ...

And afterwards, we DARE to tell you: "No, the CPE was simply for people with no studies or work !!"

Finally, back to the subject: I think that indeed there must be "rich" people who have all kinds of insulation installed and who buy hybrid cars, cars running on an organic basis ... Because it saves money. !! And yes, the rich, him, remains rich and maybe even more !!
Well, I stop the controversy because it does not advance the schmilblik ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 11:52

ThierrySan wrote:Myself, engineer (bac + 5) having worked a little less than 2ans on 5 years!

+ 1 ...
0 x
biomethane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by biomethane » 29/01/07, 12:03

jean63 wrote:It is distressing: they are void and incompetent. They are afraid that the conso of plants will be made to produce biofuels rather than feed the population.

Yet, wheat and beet growers are scaling up ethanol production and even green chemistry.
Will you soon be short of flour and sugar? :-)

Why would not they make the HVB simpler?
When ON (technocrats, politicians and journalists) talks about biofuel ON is only about biodiesel and ethanol.

While the European directive on biofuels in reference 10 (including the HVB).
http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/pri/fr/oj/ ... 420046.pdf
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 29/01/07, 12:07

ThierrySan wrote:Jean63, I saw the show and I fully understand what it means to be "unemployed" ...

I saw a show on Saturday where a German mechanic who makes montages on diesel to switch to 100% hvb emphasized the fact that between 150 and 200 000 related jobs in this country by the vegetable oil fuel chain.
Last edited by Christine the 29 / 01 / 07, 12: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
biomethane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: VOYNET and Co again ....

by biomethane » 29/01/07, 12:09

Fred-Bj wrote:I have just listened to the program and I am more than saddened by the response made by the representative of the Ecolo group in the European Parliament to whom the Great Christine asked if there was any question of biofuels and their development in the EU. Response from the person concerned: "we are not dealing with biofuels because our action is focused on reducing consumption ..." We think we are dreaming!

For the Greens, energy is only photovoltaics and wind turbines.
When we talk to them about biofuels, they say that it will pollute more and that it will not suffice on the surface.
and horror, to increase the yield of energy crops, would be like using GMOs.
Maybe stopping cultivation and breathing would pollute less :-)

But we know the Greens are only ideologues, politicians, what.
If they had technical skills, it would know :-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 12:18

Maybe ecology is too big a problem to entrust to politics ...

It's pretty no?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 29/01/07, 12:37

biomethane wrote:But we know the Greens are only ideologues, politicians, what.

Yes and (forgive me) it's very French to begrudge against everything in the name of great ideas but not to propose anything to change things.
The result: it is Sarkosi who sweeps the voices because he is the only one who gives the impression of being pragmatic (I mean in general, not in the field of ecology, of course).

Voynet and the ecologist parties have chosen politics. But politics, it's the management of the life of the community in general. Even if I understand what she means when she says that the development of the sectors does not concern her and if I understand Logger's arguments correctly, I find it indecent that a politician implicitly admits "the jobs that could be created: I have nothing to do with it. The evolution of our agriculture towards more relevant productions: I have nothing to do with it. etc. " It's been 30 years that green people have been considered funny and that is not about to change with such statements. Small players ...

That's why I appreciated the statements of N.Hulot: ecology is not a separate discipline but it concerns all areas of life, economy, politics.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/01/07, 13:08

Indeed, I am to say that N. Hulot gave enormous impetus to "green" policy. But, I think his solutions are too simplistic ... And on that, I rather agreed with D. Voynet on the principle of taxes, namely: "why all the time increasing taxes, then, what we can also go through relief! " The price of fuel today. is too important to still add taxes and more taxes and always taxes ... Even if for my part, I do not think that this will change anything in the PRACTICE of ecology. For me, this leads to even greater social differences!

D. Voynet, whatever we say, has said good things. She didn't just talk to say nothing. She clearly explained her way of seeing things as a politician in a very administrative and "democratic" system ... You have to be able to be heard qd your number of votes is not representative enough in our society ... And that's bad!

Then there was a young guy who kept talking about motor with water in the fuels ... He was taken by D. Voynet for an illuminated to resume his words, and no, as a visionary ... And it is in such altercations that we see the lack of credibility that policies bring to new technologies. Why not take a closer look at possible technologies, even if doubts exist ?! The problem of auj, it may be that in the end ...

In short, it would be necessary to put all the Politics in a seal and to mix the whole thing ... Can one finally get a politician who holds the road ?! LOL : Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 14:40

biomethane wrote:Yet, wheat and beet growers are scaling up ethanol production and even green chemistry.
Will you soon be short of flour and sugar? :-)

Why would not they make the HVB simpler?

To answer you, from what I know, these different crops do not concern the same type of farmers: wheat and beetroot are rather cultivated in the north of France in very mechanized and intensive mega-farms. This kind of "peasant", used to juggling subsidies from Brussels (it is the 20% of farmers who pump 80% of CAP subsidies), immediately felt the vein.
For sunflowers (the main raw material for HVB in France), they are rather small farms in the south.

To answer more generally to all those who criticize political ecology and its lack of pragmatism, ask yourself the following question:
Between a policy that will say
ecolo wrote:For the survival of future generations, I propose to progressively increase fuel taxes and to allocate these taxes to public transport and research on renewables.
(proposal by JM Jancovici)

... and another who will say
demago wrote:To increase the purchasing power of the French, I will lower the taxes on fuels

.. in your opinion, which is the best for the planet, and which will receive the most votes ???
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
biomethane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by biomethane » 29/01/07, 15:51

Christine wrote:
biomethane wrote:But we know the Greens are only ideologues, politicians, what.

Yes and (forgive me) it's very French to begrudge against everything in the name of great ideas but not to propose anything to change things.
The result: it is Sarkosi who sweeps the voices because he is the only one who gives the impression of being pragmatic (I mean in general, not in the field of ecology, of course).

Voynet and the ecologist parties have chosen politics. But politics, it's the management of the life of the community in general. Even if I understand what she means when she says that the development of the sectors does not concern her and if I understand Logger's arguments correctly, I find it indecent that a politician implicitly admits "the jobs that could be created: I have nothing to do with it. The evolution of our agriculture towards more relevant productions: I have nothing to do with it. etc. " It's been 30 years that green people have been considered funny and that is not about to change with such statements. Small players ...

That's why I appreciated the statements of N.Hulot: ecology is not a separate discipline but it concerns all areas of life, economy, politics.

No, I am more technical and I would have proposals in this direction. Just by applying the European directives on biofuels. And to draw on experiences from other European countries.
We do not hear much from the Greens about it.
y fo pas pas, its going to pollute more. y fo solar cells and wind turbines point.
Regarding hvb, all emerge the only study that has been done on the subject: deforestation in Asia to make palm oil, to criticize all biofuels.

"It's been 30 years that green people have been considered funny" that's for sure.
But what are you doing? not much except keep the same speech since 30 years. y fo kon, y fodrai ...
What I criticize politicians is to ignore technical developments, that is to say not to know their subject.

ecological or technical associations such as the French Institute of Vegetable Oils have done more and made more progress in the debate, than all the ecologist parties united.

On the blog of Voynet you had very little topic on ecology.
She refocused on it after the apssage and the withdrawal of Nicolas Hulot, by copying it to make an "ecological contract".
It's not serious.
Or Mamére, who tells us that Nicolas Hulot is too much media. You should have seen him shedding his tears during the "wedding" at the town hall of Bégles
0 x