FORD launches biofuels in France ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 14:53

lau wrote:I touch the white at 0,83 € / l. (VAT 19,6 recovered), I do not see why I will go em .... with this fried oil. [...]
this is a fine example of very econological behavior ... :|

Don't you see why? :?:
The only thing that matters is your wallet? Well it's good ... :?
You know you could still save 0,13 € / l with rapeseed or sunflower.

In addition, you could also save fossil carbon, but I'm not sure, given your comments, that it is an important thing in your eyes ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/02/06, 15:37

Woodcutter wrote:For all questions concerning HVB, go imperatively to visit Oliomobile.org to find out before doing (and say ... : roll:) whatever.

It seems to me that Oliomobile.org does not publish a study. It is simply a compilation of several hundred experiences made by individuals, in other words a set of what you seem to consider as "anything".
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/02/06, 17:17

Woodcutter wrote:this is a fine example of very econological behavior ... :|

Don't you see why? :?:
The only thing that matters is your wallet? Well it's good ... :?
You know you could still save 0,13 € / l with rapeseed or sunflower.

In addition, you could also save fossil carbon, but I'm not sure, given your comments, that it is an important thing in your eyes ...

Given your behavior on the forum especially with jean63, NLc or even with christophe, I doubt that you will be able to appreciate me or simply judge on unfounded criteria.
It is certain that the lambda motorist who runs on 100% petrol or diesel and who does not frequent this forum do not risk to fall on your always pleasant reactions.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 19:15

lau wrote:[...] Given your behavior on the forum especially with jean63, NLc or even with christophe, I doubt that you will be able to appreciate me or simply judge on unfounded criteria.
Pfff ... :? I don't judge YOU! I'm just saying that WHAT YOU WRITE does not suggest a very econological behavior on your part and could suggest that your only motivation is financial ... That's all, you have to know how to read ...

Regarding Christophe, you speak without knowing ...

Now, if you take what I say wrong, well it's a shame but I can't help it. I'm not, as Jean said in his time, outrageous or rude or anything with you, I'm just telling you what your writings inspire in me ...

In addition, what made me react dryly to your comments, it is this kind of disdain displayed for the HBV ... Why? Whether you are indifferent, free to yourself, but contemptuous, I find it insulting for users ... :|
Last edited by Woodcutter the 07 / 02 / 06, 20: 01, 2 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 19:52

Cuicui wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:For all questions concerning HVB, go imperatively to visit Oliomobile.org to find out before doing (and say ... : roll:) whatever.
It seems to me that Oliomobile.org does not publish a study. It is simply a compilation of several hundred experiences made by individuals, in other words a set of what you seem to consider as "anything".
I think you misunderstood me ...
If, Oliomobile has "published" (the term is improper) an experiment funded by its members to measure the compared pollutants Diesel / Sunflower (I gave the link of the posting on another thread). : Wink:

Do you have a problem that Oliomobile does not "publish no study"? Why then? Econology either, it seems to me, and yet it is a reference site ...

Public chat Econology, the main strength comes from the large number of people who experiment, from what I have seen, mainly in the area of ​​Pantone and some others in that of the electrolysis of water.
Everyone shares their experiences and helps advance the community. There are also many other theoretical discussion topics.

And of course Oliomobile, it's a bit the same thing but in the field of fuel oil ...
The very many experiences collected and the seniority of the founders of the site allow them to have a certain legitimacy in this specific area, for example in the recommendations for the use of HVB. The intervention of people well-versed in their field (in André's style here) allows everyone to collect tips and advice to make assemblies of heaters, dual-fuel kits and other pump changes ...

And since I speak very rarely to say nothing, this is what made me write that I should avoid saying anything:
In my opinion, mixed up to 50%, it works with any diesel engine, the injection pump just has to hold up. No bp with Bosch, more problematic with Lucas.
This is stupidity that can push a "novice" to the breakage of his IP, while it is very easily avoidable by consulting the determination key on this page ...

As a general rule, a reading of the "First steps" section is very instructive for someone who has questions about the subject "Oil".

Finally, I will repeat what I often say: do not give my writings any other meaning than what they have ...
As far as you are concerned, Cuicui, you seem to want to make me say that the experiences made by individuals are anything, but I never said that. I wish my thinking would be clearer for you now.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 19:56

lau wrote:[...] If the oil goes up, the oil will go up too. [...]
If you talk about price, I don't see why it would be so. :?:
On the contrary, the big advantage of oilseed crops for fuel is that they are crops that can be completely independent of oil prices, except perhaps for a few inputs (not necessarily required by the way ).
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/02/06, 23:22

where did the moderator go? always stop the fire as soon as possible. : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/02/06, 10:04

Oue! : Mrgreen:

And avoid fueling it too ... 8)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 10:07

.......... and oxygen .......... sorry for the dotted lines :!:

he will end up getting funny what forum. : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 08/02/06, 11:11

[Cuicui, you seem to want to make me say that the experiences made by individuals are anything, but I never said that. I want my thinking to be clearer for you now. [/ Quote]

OK Bucheron, how long have you been running on oil? With what results?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."