Avian influenza and other pandemics of the future?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/04/06, 15:21

Also would have surprised me that the troublemaker on duty does not make his contradictory contribution quickly ... :?

Well, I'm not the only one to have this opinion, so after all, whatever! : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/04/06, 17:47

hello : Arrow:

This is only my opinion, everyone feels things in their own way.

As far as I'm concerned, a sentence in bold type stands out from the whole and we tend to favor its reading, I do not feel at all attacked by reading such a text, but hey nothing serious, who cares ; what matters is the content. On the other hand, aggression can very well reach its goal in lowercase non-BOLD letters. : Lol:

For characters GRAS, I found that in the subject on Iran our webmaster uses it with a BIG police +.

For the rest I will not comment.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 05/04/06, 17:57

bojourvous5094 wrote:we each have our perspective on life and the world around us ... We are each at our end of the planet and what brings us together is the sharing of information ...

I like your forum and I will share as much as we want ...

And we want to!

We all take a while to find the right tone when we step into a new group and my post was a little cropping, nothing bad.

ps: do not let yourself be drawn into the provocations of Woodcutter. He is smart ... but ... corner corner.

jean63 wrote:aggression can very well achieve its goal in lowercase non-BOLD letters.

For BOLD characters, I noticed that in the subject on Iran our webmaster uses it with a BIG + font.

I'm not the one who would say the opposite, Jean.
Last edited by Christine the 05 / 04 / 06, 18: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bojourvous5094 » 05/04/06, 18:05

Christine wrote:
bojourvous5094 wrote:we each have our perspective on life and the world around us ... We are each at our end of the planet and what brings us together is the sharing of information ...

I like your forum and I will share as much as we want ...

And we want to!

We all take a while to find the right tone when we step into a new group and my post was a little cropping, nothing bad.

ps: do not let yourself be drawn into the provocations of Woodcutter. He is smart ... but ... corner corner.

I thank you for your information and I take into account the advice

Greetings.... 8)
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/06, 18:18

jean63 wrote:For characters GRAS, I found that in the subject on Iran our webmaster uses it with a BIG police +.

Exact but you will note that it dates only from today ... I was slightly on edge ... so this explains that ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/04/06, 19:56

I note :

the webmaster is fat and has a big one. : Lol:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/04/06, 23:28

Exact but you will note that it dates only from today ... I was slightly on edge ... so this explains that ...

I have noticed ..... NERVES it can happen to anyone. 8)

Ce forum is super interesting; Thank you to you for opening this space for dialogue around the pantone, which has widened and that's good. : Mrgreen:

A big congratulations to bojourvous :!: very cool 8) 8) as our young people say.

And our refocusing ... where has it gone "Avian flu". Yesterday there was a "Théma" on ARTE on the subject but I did not watch (football ... small average French : Lol: ); Has anyone seen this normally very serious and very well documented show ?.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/04/06, 10:03

Christine wrote:[...] ps: do not let yourself be drawn into the provocations of Woodcutter. He is smart ... but ... corner corner. [...]
Could you explain to me, Madam Moderator, how expressing my feelings on the layout that I find a little too forced of our Canadian friend constitutes a provocation for you? : Mrgreen:

Bojourvous5094 talks about "information sharing. I agree that this is essential, and it is what allows us to move forward in our thoughts, if we take the trouble to make an effort of critical analysis and synthesis.

But the presentation of fashionable "Paris-Match" news, for me it's not sharing, it's soliciting!

I still hope to have the right to express my opinion on this, right?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 06/04/06, 10:35

hello kids

You can't stop bickering : Evil: , it keeps my dog ​​from sleeping :P .
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/06, 12:01

Definitely I think we chose the avatar of Lumberjack :D
0 x