Explosion at the chemistry university of Mulhouse

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/06, 18:13

jean63 wrote:It is a miracle that there have not been more victims.

What do you think of this contract, you who are young and looking for a job?

1) I read that there were still 15 missing ...

2) I think I shouted the same against young Smic in 1995 and that if it had been applied maybe I (like thousands of other young graduates) would not be in such a crappy professional situation. ..from a career point of view I hear ...

But we can not have everything and I consider (I hope not to be mistaken and the future will tell me) that the fact of having done econology is worth all the CDI of engineer of the world!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/06, 18:15

nonoLeRobot wrote:Christophe has already passed the expiration date right? : Lol:

PS: Do not be upset, I will be expired in 15 days

What?

Well, as long as I haven't had an engineering position, I'm still a young graduate, right? Notes I still worked 6 months (over almost 5 years) as a "quasi-inge" ... : Cheesy: ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/06, 18:17

jean63 wrote:Expiration date ... it does not matter because beyond that you benefit from the CNE (it is the same for old people over 26 years old but there it passed without demonstrations and for good reason: law passed in August 2005 when employees are on vacation ... : Lol: ).

CNE!!

New Hire Contract, is that it?

Told me that CPE ca told me kkchoz ....

Ben vi with LE MAMOUTH of the national education must take the measures during the long holidays ... I don't understand pkoi they are also c *** with the government ....
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/03/06, 18:46

If I understood correctly, you have found THE solution to your job problem .... so here you are on an Internet Nature Contract (CNI). : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/06, 19:30

Yeah we can say that ... but hey ... :?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 24/03/06, 19:52

Hello
Do not cry guys: here we have the choice between RMI with ETchikoungouya floods or CDD (smig) AND cliff on the head :frown:
Good luck
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/03/06, 21:04

zac : Arrow: it is clear you are not varnished except for a superb island and an ideal climate. The interior of the island is not bad either; my daughter of whom I speak above had as a gift of success in her competitions of great engineering schools, including Supaero, in a free hike offered by her parents in the paths and circuses (of Mafate? I think), it is grand. Too bad for you: the stiques, the rocks, the isolation and lack of work. :?

Christophe : Arrow: for Mulhouse, it is a miracle: 1/2 hour before the explosion there were 150 students and teachers in the building and nearby; there was one who had decided to eat a sandwich and stay at work at noon, he went to see Allah (maybe it was an ant? - see the cicada and ....).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).