Gasoline engines: the origins to the present, a book

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Gasoline engines: the origins to the present, a book

by Christophe » 20/09/07, 18:15

Return pump, automatic adjustment and emulsion tube will soon have no secrets for you.

The engine, how does it work? Well, it depends! You mean the two-stroke, four-stroke, rotary engine? Would you rather be told about the rack system or the eccentric system? No ? You just want to know how a four-stroke three-cylinder works? Or five cylinders or eight cylinders in line or V? Not at all ?

Too bad, Michel Crochet explains you this simply by detailing the evolution of the engine through the ages, reviewing their architecture, carburation, ignition, distribution and overeating. It is necessarily very didactic (the author is a teacher, this explains that), but told with words that everyone can understand (thank you, thank you, thank you) and illustrated by so many diagrams and explanatory drawings that even ends to understand the incomprehensible. Just like the Kugelfischer mechanical injection, which suddenly became almost as obvious to me as the jokes of the Almanac Vermot.

Why I present this book on forums? Quite simply because the author (Michel Crochet) is one of the 2 teachers who tutored the pantone project! https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-ing ... es-93.html

So I hope he has not forgotten a nice chapter on water injection (Besides, he worked at Renault and Renault used the injection of water: https://www.econologie.com/par-renault-a ... -2949.html so no excuse! : Cheesy: ), waiting to see I'll already order the book ...
0 x