Ending the Silence on Silent World Cousteau

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Ending the Silence on Silent World Cousteau

by Christophe » 17/07/15, 12:13

0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 17/07/15, 20:26

a gerber.

and that one does not take me out: "it is the time ..."
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/07/15, 20:54

Commander "Costaud" was a forerunner of green business ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/15, 21:09

The worst is still the explosive method on the coral reef "the best method to measure biodiversity" ... the killing of the small sperm whale "not bad" too!

Finally ... another period, other customs ... : Shock:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 18/07/15, 06:39

Terrifying!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/07/15, 08:15

There is another world of silence much more terrifying than this film! See Earthlings and this world there nobody really talks about it because most of the wealthy, that our civilized societies represent, are too attached to their fried steak, their stinky cheese, and their seafood: fish suffocating in the holds , shells filtering and concentrating the poisons that we reject in the waters that go to the sea, etc… and of which they modestly veil their faces to ignore the conditions of breeding, slaughter and all the rest: Hypocrites, conditioned or blind ?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/07/15, 20:57

Environmentalism is deployed today with more finesse: in the name of "compensatory measures", patented rustinologists * scrupulously analyze their field of study, produce detailed and learned reports on fauna and flora ("study of impact "), then move on to other missions as the excavators and bulldozers kick in ...

* I cannot guarantee with certainty that this concept is mine, but if necessary I assume the authorship! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/07/15, 17:00

Janic wrote: they modestly veil their faces to ignore the conditions of breeding, slaughter and all the rest: Hypocrites, conditioned or blind?

Homnivores ... Simply
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/07/15, 09:07

macro hello
Janic wrote:
they modestly veil their faces to ignore the conditions of breeding, slaughter and all the rest: Hypocrites, conditioned or blind?

Homnivores ... Simply

One cannot consider an anti physiological behavior as a criterion on the simple fact that habits and customs have ratified them. Otherwise all the other deviations would be de facto credited: alcohol, tobacco, drugs of all kinds with their lots of consecutive pathologies: cancers, cardio diseases, diabetes, etc ...
The mad cow crisis did not serve as a lesson, it seems, until the next more serious crisis which will come with certainty.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/15, 10:03

Janic wrote:One cannot consider an anti physiological behavior as a criterion on the simple fact that habits and customs have ratified them.

It is not only the customs or the habits ... but rather the necessity and the evolution of the species which made that ....

But as in any case we can find among the scientists those who will support your opinion and those who will support mine ... We can still argue for hours that it will not progress at all ...

Regarding the conditions of animal husbandry and exploitation in an industrial way (which actually make me sometimes lift my heart) and the fact that we consume too many products of animal origin I am ok..But to deny 10enes of thousands of years of evolution that made us here to talk about it today ... For me it's also a great hypocrisy ...
You are a sapiens sapiens sitting at a computer preaching the right word ... Not a cro magnon that scrapes the ground to dig up roots ...

When I see what I harvest organically on my 200m² square of potatoes ... I can't see myself waiting until next season to eat again ...

And the plants ... did they ask you if they suffered when you picked them ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...