Ending the Silence on Silent World Cousteau

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/07/15, 18:08

Janic wrote:Already omnivorous and good hygiene (food) of life are contradictory.

Well, here is the mass is said ... It was not worth wasting more time : Cheesy:

Well, I have a VG woman in my sports club (climbing) and 6 who have very poor food hygiene (they are all omnivores) ... yet the one with the most physiognomy of a climber is the VG .... By cons she shines by cruel lack of endurance and fighting spirit ... She is more equitherapeute ... Since I told her that I had absolutely no qualms about eating horse she shines by. ..His absence...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/15, 18:45

Already omnivorous and good hygiene (food) of life are contradictory.

Well, here is the mass is said ... It was not worth wasting more time

No said mass since you add more!
Well I have a VG woman in my sports club (climbing) and 6 who have very poor food hygiene(they are all omnivores) ... yet the one with the most physiognomy of a climber is the VG ...

Using derision is a mark of argumentative weakness. It makes me almost half a century of VGL and I have heard of it in all its contents, starting from the sincere curiosity to inquire up to the insult and of course (it's far from being the worst) derision.
So I did not speak of very poor food hygiene but of antinomy.
Real or apparent contradiction between two laws, two principles, two ideas. Wikidictionnaire
Why antinomy? Either one places oneself on the level of the culture of habits and few are able to detect an antinomy there. On the other hand on the scientific level which is based on the knowledge of physiology, anatomy, dietetics, etc… there is indeed antinomy; whose most publicized example is that of the mad cow scandal where the herbivores were fed on animal meal. (flour that these cattle have absorbed without complaining, having no choice)
By cons she shines by cruel lack of endurance and fighting spirit ... She is more equitherapeute ... Since I told her that I had absolutely no qualms about eating horse she shines by ... His absence ...

One of the characteristics of VG competitors is their endurance. But this is not the result of a magic wand but of training and all are not equal in the matter. Now is provocation the best way to communicate and to try to know a way of life little known to the general public except by the media under the orders of the lobbies of the bidoche?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/15, 18:46

Macro wrote:Since I told her that I had absolutely no qualms about eating horse she shines with ... His absence ...

: Mrgreen: I recognize the Macro without tact there! : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/07/15, 19:56

: Lol: Quite the opposite of me who relates declarations of nutritionists and anthropologists and tempers them with "would" which are ipso facto taken for starfish rupees.
: Mrgreen:

They did, however, very well argue that cooked animal meat contained a greater amount of protein which was more quickly assimilated by spending less energy to absorb them (less chewing).
Either a nutrition time / absorbed energy ratio favorable to the cerebral development of homo erectus.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/15, 20:40

Already told Janic on another subject .... But no, it was the meat lobbies that led them to paint scenes of hunts on the caves ...

And off we go for mockery! Indeed there are hunting scenes painted on the cave, it is an established fact and not disputable. By cons no drawing showing an evolution of brain capacity by cooking food. You see where even this kind of quibbles!
What matters is not what it might or might not have been X or millennia ago, but what it is currently concerning the sciences, called exact, which are physiology and comparative anatomy which one finds in all good bookstores (according to the formula in question) and especially in the university libraries specialized in these fields.

personally I watch a lot of popular science documentaries on the TV ... Once I saw one or a doctor examining the state of health of a jogger + vegetarian food ... It was final he had the skeleton of a sportsman of the same kind with a balanced omnivorous diet who would be 20 years older ...
But after a western adult with moderate physical activity can do without fish meat 99% of the time I am convinced ... A child or an addo who moves ... With caution ...

Except that you have a speech without personal experience and some documentaries (today on France 5 there was a documentary on excessive sports activities concerning everyone (no indication of VG) which showed what you reported on 1 VG. It goes without saying that it is possible to say as much on 1 "omnivore". It is ridiculous in one case as in the other. To have an acceptable estimate, it is necessary to compare all the VG athletes with non VG; non-specially athletic VGs with the same non-VG population group and see the results. This was done in America by the association of American and Canadian dieticians, that is, a few thousand professionals who analyzed and compared these two populations. Nothing prevents you from consulting their studies. In France it does not exist because the VGs are neither known nor officially listed, so there are only estimates (exaggerated in my opinion) of the assumptions but nothing of usable concrete.
For the precautionary side, when you master the subject enough, there is no risk as this report of the dieticians underlines. Otherwise it would be necessary to take the same precautions for non VG who have for the most part no knowledge in dietetics.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/07/15, 21:43

Christophe wrote: : Mrgreen: I recognize the Macro without tact there! : Cheesy:

I didn't know ... She asked me if I like horses, well, I said yes ... in rosbeef with a few new potatoes in the oven it does it well ... I'm honest ... I have some ate and I would eat more ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/07/15, 21:51

Janic wrote:Except that you are giving a speech without personal experience.

I hold a speech of omnivore with an experience of omnivore ... I eat with all my entourage eats everything and they are rather healthy if they do not abuse anything ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/07/15, 23:54

Christophe wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=_0aoOJ1BCaU

: Shock:

Going back to the original subject ...
A few years ago ...., they replayed this film on TV. Cousteau in person was there, already old but very present on the set, and had insisted on commenting on the interpretation of the "shocking" images before the film began. This in relation to the interpretation of our time. He was perfectly aware of the enormous evolution of mentalities in relation to his / our vision of nature and animals etc ...
In fact, Cousteau was one of the main drivers of this change mentality and had the balls to recognize that this film showed things "not understandable" / "acceptable" now.

... in short, without a vision of the context in its duration and which has made it evolve since 1957 and in what sense, some comments by Gérard Mordillat are completely "out of step", easy, small etc ... of supermarket journalism : Cry: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/15, 08:54

macro hello
Janic wrote:
Except that you are giving a speech without personal experience.

I hold a speech of omnivore with an experience of omnivore ... I eat with all my entourage eats everything and they are rather healthy if they do not abuse anything ...

I do not doubt for a moment that you have an omnivorous speech (the reverse would be surprising), but my reflection was focused and precise: what experience do you have in the VG to be able to speak about it as an expert on the subject? At first sight: none! Now you are balancing your cultural habits with the knowledge of real experts in biology and anatomy.

for the healthy side (as this expression indicates) this means having neither need nor recourse to the services of health professionals. If it is so, so much the better because these situations become so exceptional that it is worth putting it forward and as an example to follow. But at my age, already advanced, I have not yet encountered such exceptions.
It is true that people think they are in good health as long as they do not have cancer or bypass surgery.

For the record! During the war in Vietnam, all the soldiers who died and were repatriated were automatically autopsied (this is America) and the medics made the observation that the vast majority of these young fellows in good shape were suffering from cardiovascular diseases (congestion blood vessels by fatty deposits forming atheromas)

atheroma
The most frequent arterial disease is atheroma (atherosclerosis): it produces a progressive thickening of the wall of the artery, which can lead to an occlusion, sometimes favored by the formation of a blood clot (thrombus). It affects all the vessels of the body, in particular the arteries of the heart (coronaries).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/15, 09:06

flitox hello
In fact, Cousteau was one of the main vectors of this change of mentality and had the balls to recognize that this film showed things "not comprehensible" / "acceptable" now.
... in short, without a vision of the context in its duration and which has made it evolve since 1957 and in what sense, some comments by Gérard Mordillat are completely "out of step", easy, small etc ... of supermarket journalism Crying or Very Sad Mr. Green

As a reminder, the animal was officially considered as a piece of furniture by our very French legislation (the legislation has just recognized them as sensitive beings) and therefore usable as such. Likewise, many people considered (including a part of the medical profession) that the animal was not suffering, which justified (and still justifies) the excruciating laboratory experiments.
0 x