Electricity: antler grease in a generator

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/12/07, 11:11

no problem !
but to have my engine clear, I can tell you that it is in great shape (photos available) and that it turns! then I am also OK to come in demo with engine starting on 100% oil on bottle added instead of the tank! -)
childlike, realistic and accessible! -)

if not to return to the andouille : Lol: :
"
The system is now ready: the engineers at S3d (1) have just finalized their innovation by installing the automatic fuel mixer which allows the generator to be fully operational. A year and a half after embarking on the adventure, the “Maillard-La Bainaise” (2) company can do without EDF.
"
http://vernonwebtv.canalblog.com/archives/coups_de_coeur/index.html
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/12/07, 16:37

Hello
ps: for the previous posts on the use of 100% hvb I prefer not to add a layer ... you and me are too "stuck"

Time makes things better, or rather the thousands of km traveled
There are things that we only know when we take out the pistons from the engine (just ridding, we only see the cylinder head and the piston caps)
Most diesels that consume engine oil are pistol throats stuffed with rubber.
It is not because the oil level does not go up that there is no oil in the crankcase (this makes old engines that we can drive 10000 km without ever adding engine oil to the crankcase because oil consumption is balanced with that which passes through the segments)
After 100 km we know what is good and what should not be done

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/12/07, 09:39

yes but hey if you have to wait until the engine is too old to run on oil, it's less interesting! -)
as to invoke the leakage of lubricating oil through the crankcase, it exists but it is not my case.
I took off following a split cylinder head (cylinder head heating due to loss of coolant following HS heating hose following faulty cylinder head gasket following HS cooling fans in short not at all because of the oil):

lower engine photo:
http://mon.danstagueule.fr.free.fr/meca/culasse405_12.jpg
that of the breech:
http://mon.danstagueule.fr.free.fr/meca/culasse405_13.jpg

the left cylinder is the one which made me pass the oil channel in the cooling liquid via the HS seal, it is a little "full of oil", but otherwise I found the rest rather "healthy", still in MONOcarbruation 8)
after about 40.000km, I know that I can continue without worries!
what my friends understood ;-)
0 x