Econology in the World, long live the financial crisis!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/10/08, 19:35

I say BRAVO !!!

Well, it reminds me of a conversation I had over a beer not so long ago ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 11:28

bham wrote:You have to hope but you know there are so many things to read on the net; Finally econology is rather well placed on Google so if the site comes to be read as much as the Duck chained to the Assembly (which Canard also disturbs the establishment) ...

Immediately paranoid ... I don't think it forum bother anyone ... Ah if it bothers Mdi when we recall certain truths ...

Well that's not really what I meant, but the fact that we all reflect together on the forum to both technical, organizational and social alternatives to our lifestyles and our society in general already makes us pioneers ...

This is also (more) important than the visibility of the site because I dare to hope that your opinions are not limited to forum. In other words: that you talk about it (at least a little) in real life!

Greg I don't know what you're talking about : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/10/08, 14:21

Christophe wrote:Uh, can you take a look at the kestion? : Mrgreen: A pulse ca since 2003 that works with Econology no?

I'm still on the ass that such an article is broadcast in the world ...

I am even surprised that an article so "militant" (some would say "full of frankness" or even "anti-patriotic") is published in the World!

Hi Christophe and Christine,

Yep, it's great that they sit word "econology" Sincere congratulations because it is already a step forward.

It’s still a little worse that they do not quote Site econology.

I found that
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89conologie

Did you write it? I might say something stupid, but I have the impression that it was you who invented the word ... well before anyone (2003), when oil was worth $ 20 and everything the world didn't care about peak oil and the stakes éconologiques like fools, except a few activists like you and scientists like me.

So when we use the word, we must not be "self-satisfied" who invented it all alone as do these journalists from Le Monde ...
:frown:
Unless the word is common and prior to your site :?: : Idea:

I doubt ...
Last edited by Remundo the 14 / 10 / 08, 16: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 14:56

Waw Remundo I was not aware of this article (I know that of ekopedia which is (was?) A copied / pasted from this page). Anyway, I don't know who wrote this, but that's precisely what I think:

For Christophe Martz, ENSAIS engineer, [1] econology wants to reduce the environmental impact of our lifestyles, while maintaining an almost similar quality of life, reducing the dependence of our societies on fossil fuels (and nuclear?) and the consumption of these energies. For this, it promotes research into all other less "energy-efficient" and more environmentally friendly solutions.

No I did not invent the word (I had already heard it before 2003, in fact econologie.com was deposited in 2002) but we can say that I have it, then that we all have it here via the forum and the dissemination of site ideas widely democratized!

In the end, if in 20 years he appears in Larousse thanks to the mentors of the French academy: we can say that we will all be there for something! If we can bring this to the well-meaning and politically correct "world" (you know those who promote growth at all costs) it will already be a huge victory!

ps: to be quoted in the same article as René Dubos, I am very upset! : Cheesy: The internal link in the article is also missing: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Dubos
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/10/08, 16:34

I wonder behind what nickname this hides this GM (excuse a little! an "antichrist" of the firm : Cheesy: )

I have the impression by reading it, like all of you without a doubt, that I could have written what he writes, certainly without his talent, what he says that well! Here is one, who has a sacred spirit of synthesis ...

It warms my heart to see that we are not alone in thinking about a better future!

His analysis of the evils of society joins that of Jacques Salomé, who talks about disease, translating the word in its own way, into: hard to say !
When locked in our egos, construction which seems natural to the majority of us, we are starting to realize that they are taking us away from the reality of what life is!
Life is COMMUNICATION, and doesn't communication mean "pooling"?
Modern man is sick of "his society", I put it in quotes, because I never recognized myself there and even less identified!

The observation is very simple, we are in a society that sells to be Interconnecting, and who actually have never communicated so little (in the lost sense of exchanging), we have great means of communication, but they are not used to bring us closer, it is even the opposite that happens! Hidden behind our phones, computer screens, mobile phones, televisions, we communicate with a collective dream, not with the community ...

Our children don't even like nature anymore, they find it messy, scary, dirty, what do I know ...
Preferring to spend hours behind a computer screen, facing a "smart" game that has only the smart word.
Some of them would prefer to spend 24 hours behind their screen rather than taking a walk in the forest!
And it’s certainly not because we didn’t want to share our love of things in nature, but because they were formatted (and I use the word on purpose) by ubiquitous advertising, which made them believe, not that they were human beings, but consumers and nothing else! (And let's not be fooled, we too have been conditioned, but less deeply probably)

So I completely agree with what this good man says: "The moment has never been more opportune to reinvent the model of consumer society with which we have lived for fifty years" et I shout bravo! Finally a little clairvoyance in this stupid and stupefying world.

With delighted greetings from Lietseu! :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 14/10/08, 17:59

Christophe wrote:Greg I don't know what you're talking about : Mrgreen:

Not nice to lie ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 18:10

Lietseu wrote:I wonder behind what nickname this hides this GM (excuse a little! an "antichrist" of the firm : Cheesy: )
:P

Just ask! This article is all the more remarkable since Gérard Mermet is a well-known and recognized sociologist!

Gérard Mermet, the sociologist who has been examining the French in their daily behavior for almost 20 years! Every two years, the fruit of his observations gives birth to a new edition of the famous Franscopie published by Larousse, of which he writes the 400 pages from the first to the last line.

http://www.admirabledesign.com/Gerard-Mermet-Sociologue

He has also written quite a few books:
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/search ... d%20Mermet

ps: yes greg I admit I lied! : Cheesy:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 14/10/08, 18:26

It is not to me that we must admit it but to the rest of the econologists 8)
I was there, I remind you ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 18:28

Will have to continue drinking ... er develop the debate on the occasion! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/10/08, 18:38

I was wondering if Greg looked so much like his polar bear ... :?

The answer is obviously, YES : Cheesy:

Good evening Baloo!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...