Eco Terrorism: the great danger! Help!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 07/08/08, 12:15

@hasardine, you should already know this little film: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rmcv ... illes_news
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 12:20

jonule wrote:watch out for the amalgamation of security and terrorism, where the truth is false if there is any: terrorism is salary. the people, or greenpeace fights for as far as I know ;-)

Certainly it is not against but you are quite certain that it is for the POPULATION that Greenpeace is fighting? I think, and that only engages me, that Grennepace fights especially AGAINST industrial interests and therefore FOR certain other interests (= the competitors).

They fight for dogmas they have self defined style: to death nuclear but nothing, relatively in relation to their environmental impact, against coal or oil. But ... and we have already had controversies, currently, there is no photo: coal and oil are much more dangerous for the POPULATION than nuclear.

They use sectarian recruitment methods and I'm not talking about "black holes" in their funding ...

Besides, tell me: has Greenpeace launched hidden anti consumption campaigns? I do not believe...

Yet there is something to do, right? And that would be FOR the people and the planet.

https://www.econologie.com/les-veilles-e ... -3881.html

Did they just look at water doping? I do not believe...

Do they defend fuel HVP? I do not believe...

In general: Greenpeace is a lot of paper, of claim, a little blocking action and awareness but NOTHING NOTHING as a solution development!

And yet they would have the means ... But that would not necessarily please those who give them ... if you know what I mean!
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 08 / 08, 12: 29, 2 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/08/08, 13:03

well you know my point of view Christophe: as long as we can not establish the differences between cancer due to tobacco or diesel particles or nuclear particles, we will not be able to count, especially since there is no traceability nuclear, from the creation of the particle to its dissemination in nature, real artificial pollution created only by this industry, therefore ...

otherwise I can't fight against your vision of greenpeace, I don't want it anyway, I hope you will learn to see these people differently than their internal structure, which remains just a "way" to achieve for their "ends": to sensitize public opinion, as they have done in the past: to defend whales, to use the precautionary principle for nuclear power ... then the standby consumption of electrical devices : roll: ;-)

without laughing they put forward several themes on their site, without you doing competition, I mean porur the ban on incandescent bulbs, water doping they leave you the game (have you already gone to see them ?) HVp fuel they are against agro-fuels.

do you know any other movement than theirs?
fundamentally, I do not understand that you are against citizen movements like "get out of nuclear" and "greenpeace"? ...........
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 13:14

jonule wrote:well you know my point of view Christophe: as long as we cannot establish the differences between cancer due to tobacco or diesel particles or nuclear particles, we will not be able to count

: Shock: I prefer not to react to such mental infamy ... it's bad for my heart, it was the doctor who told me : Mrgreen:

Regarding Greenpeace sorry but they make me stack because because of their means they could really make a difference... there they are content with balivernages ... That's all that grieves me ...

Admit yourself that they are void in the HVP file ... am I wrong?

jonule wrote:then the standby consumption of Rolling Eyes electrical appliances ;-)

Do you want a slap or are you doing it on purpose?

By transferring all unnecessary watches and consumption in France, we have 2 or 3 nuclear reactors LESS... YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

This is where you and Greenpeace had missed an episode ... and it betrayed their real goals well (yours I will not judge)

Another movement? Yep ... WWF, Hulot, the Alliance for the Planet ...

You know those who want to cut the power for 5 minutes a year but who use incandescent bulbs !!! The proof: https://www.econologie.com/forums/cyberactio ... t3040.html : Evil:

But are all equally inactive ... Here it makes me want to make a subject ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/08/08, 13:48

ok Christophe you're right to yell but there are other cases than that of hidden drinks anyway!
It should be reserved for UFC to choose that! in fact it still exists?

to come back to cancers, those of the lung are not derecognized in tobacco, diesel or nuclear, or what do I still know as far as I know?
what I know is that "the breath is life" and that I still smoke : Cheesy:
and that the WHO and the nuclear industry are closely linked, now the WHO describes a so-called "negligible" level of beckerel for our food, irradiated or not during transport (due to international trade only): which means that we can even eat products made in Chernobyls, where the standards are not the same, the thresholds either you can well imagine ... but originally on earth foods with "an authorized%" in GMO or nuclear did not exist, it is indeed the industry that created it, and now it is more difficult to backtrack since the precautionary principle has not been applied!
besides it will soon disappear according to the prescriptions of jancovici du grenelle because it would be "anti-competitive" ..... long live uniformity and biodiversity!

Concerning Greenpeace sorry but they make me stack because because of their means they could really make things happen ... there they are content with balivernages ... That's all that grieves me ...

Ah OK. what would you suggest then?

I haven't read their HVP file. and I take this opportunity to clarify again that I have no affiliation with them, I simply respect them for what they do, they are so rare, "I" find ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 14:24

Do they have an HVP file?
If yes I withdraw at least that ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/08/08, 14:56

Hello,
Greepeace fights on a level other than that accessible to the "vulgum pecum".

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 14:57

You yourself : Cheesy:

You seem well informed ... can we know more?
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/08/08, 15:01

Hello,
Well, for example, sending boats to piss off whale fishermen is not within the reach of the "grassroots citizen" while voting against the nuc is possible.

Addition: in France more than 1000 water doppings by small groups (see Quanthomme), it is made in "citizen"
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 07/08/08, 21:58

You have to do it like Michel, a friend, greenpiss, piss in the pantone pollutes less!
0 x