Eco-pastille: the new green pellet?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eco-pastille: the new green pastille?

by bham » 27/09/07, 19:00

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:It's probably good for GDP, but is it really economical?

Uh, I didn't follow you ... can you clarify? What is GDP doing there? If it's economic it's not good for GDP ...

Who says change of panels at the national level first says purchase of said panels so good for GDP (or so it does not work when it is the State that buys?). And when I say: is it really economical? it is for the state portfolio which, let us recall, is already bankrupt. Well you will tell me the state is the taxpayer so it will suffice to apply a deductible on the car, or the deductible for Alzeimer will be used to pay for new signs, you will know ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/07, 19:04

Ah yes in this case we agree, you were talking about the indirect costs of such an eco-mailing ... I thought you thought that the reduction in consumption ...

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/09/07, 19:16

bham wrote:or the deductible for Alzeimer will be used to pay for new signs, you will know ....

: Idea: or we tax the Alzeimers to buy new panels ... we can even do it several times, since they will not remember it anymore.
(Tasteful humor, certainly, but assumed Image )
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 27/09/07, 19:28

Christine wrote:
bham wrote:or the deductible for Alzeimer will be used to pay for new signs, you will know ....

: Idea: or we tax the Alzeimers to buy new panels ... we can even do it several times, since they will not remember it anymore.
(Tasteful humor, certainly, but assumed Image )

Yes, it is all the more doubtful since it is not the Alzeimer that we tax but all the insured persons : Cheesy: But good, well tried anyway!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/09/07, 19:30

But precisely, that was humor. rahhlala.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/09/07, 19:33

Bonjour Christophe

Christophe wrote:Well in absolute terms I think the same but less than 50hp is less 5% of new models (right?) ... so this limit of 50hp could be difficult for consumers to accept ...

Our twingo is 65hp I believe and is far from a fuel sinkhole ...

The average French person renews their car every (8 years?). The idea would be to renew the car fleet at an "approaching" speed but that "with" "clean" vehicles. The measures (Taxes) must be applied to new vehicles.

If we let the automakers do it in 20 years, cars will consume and pollute almost as much. There should be a less hypocritical law than the current one: 130 km / h as the maximum speed on the highway, this supposes that the drivers respect it.

For this to work, it would have to be a technical limitation of the compulsory car. There they will finally tackle the appropriate dimensioning of the engine so that it consumes what is strictly necessary and stop selling the dream. : Mrgreen:

Note: we should not limit the speed, in fact, they would continue to put a big engine much too powerful which accelerates like a beast but stabilizes electronically suddenly when we reach 130 km / h. So with very limited fuel economy. : Evil:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Shai'ullud
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Shai'ullud » 02/10/07, 22:05

Hello everyone (1st post on the forum :? )

I bring my testimony to this grand idea of ​​eco-tax of eco-vignette and globally of taxation of polluting vehicles

I live in the countryside and I have a car because I have no choice, the 1st store is at 10 terminals but I only do 5000km per year, I am also a carpenter and I have a 3.5t for work

This is the context.

I have one flaw, I like character cars with horses under the hood (even if I drive calm and rather sober considering my average consumption). I am considering changing to a more powerful one that would meet the criteria for these new taxes. I agree with the principle of a purchase tax (although I agree that the rich will not feel it) just in principle and because it is an unnecessary "luxury". On the other hand, the year-round sticker comes out a little bit through the nose holes given my low mileage. : Evil: That said, I will admit that I am a special case with regard to my private car.

Now let's talk about my van. All craftsmen in Europe have one or more vans (all diesel) all polluting and all large consumers of diesel (it's big, it's heavy, it has a big engine). We are told that we will have to pay a tax and a sticker for that! I do not agree because unlike the car, there is no Toyota Prius style alternative for 3.5t trucks and I have never heard of a project in this area so no way to do it escape.
Result: we're all going to have to fight, it's no longer an environmental tax, it's just a tax increase

As for the bridle of the engines, that already exists, it is the limiter, cruise control, more and more widespread on new cars and even if it goes against my ideas on the pleasure of driving it must admit that when we tasted the result at the pump speaks for itself.

Excuse me but I always do posts of 3 kilometers I can't help it :P
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."