Eco-festival Woodstower

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodstower
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eco-festival Woodstower

by Woodstower » 23/02/06, 17:33

Hello,
We organize a music festival every year and since 2005 we have obtained the label "Eco-festival".
The Woodstower festival is therefore looking for new ecological and biological concepts and systems that could be put in place during our event. Indeed we welcome nearly a thousand people in a very short time in a preserved natural site that has almost no infrastructure (mains drainage, no relay EDF etc. ..) Everything is brought by ourselves, while we are an "eco-festival" with a philosophy and an information policy we seek solutions to respect our ideology!
This is why we would like to know if there are non-polluting techniques, for example organic ambulatory toilets or anything else, that we could make available during our event. Moreover it would be interesting if some techniques were tested during the Woodstower festival because we also have a "Villag'Ephémère" where artisans and institutions come to demonstrate their talents.
Do you know we could inquire?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Stephanie
www.woodstower.com

Here is our press release:

"One's again!
A few paces from the center of Lyon, the Woodstower Festival will launch its 8eme edition at Lake Miribel-Jonage (01) to continue to push back a little back in the fields, feet in the grass!

A lot of shows, concerts, animations ...
Stroll in the "Villag'Ephémère", see street theater, go to the big stage; From the fire-eater who always dazzles us with the icon of contemporary music that creates the event on stage, the annual edition of Woodstower is during 2 days the inevitable place of Lyon life!

Woodstower has the label "Eco-festival" awarded by the company "Eco-packaging", by this concept we want to raise the awareness of the greatest number to the preservation of nature and ecology. We apply during the festival the rules of sorting and protection of nature, this challenge is a real challenge with 15 000 visitors spread over 36h but that's our philosophy.

This year we are expecting you even more for an unforgettable festival. "
Last edited by Woodstower the 15 / 03 / 06, 16: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 23/02/06, 18:13

Given your conditions and ambitions, dry toilets seem to me an important economic point, no need for water, easy to realize and transport and finally ecological and educational. On the other hand if there are many people will need someone to empty the seal regularly.

You will find information here: http://www.terrevivante.org/pdf/FR%20to ... %20eau.pdf

There are mostly good links at the end. Success !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 18:24

When is the 2006 version planned?

Because on your site I only saw for 2005.

Otherwise question: would there be the possibility to offer some seats to moderators econo in exchange for a little pub? : Idea:
0 x
Woodstower
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ecolo festival

by Woodstower » 23/02/06, 18:52

the first weekend of September at the Grand Parc de Miribel Jonage ... about 2006 for now we are just programming and various small problems of logistics, so I have no more info but I want you aware of the update of the site ... And advertising against places, it will be with pleasure! thank you for your messages. : Cheesy:
woodstower.com
Last edited by Woodstower the 27 / 02 / 06, 10: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 24/02/06, 11:07

Yeah that's it places for moderators!
And we : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
rectify moderator and activator !!! : Lol:
And if you have one or groups electro to rotate oil and pantone, it can give the econology group the opportunity to work together! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/06, 11:50

Do you mind Kevin, you're part of the "moderators" (even if you're not modo on the forum you are part of the "personalities" of this site)! And yes it would be an opportunity to do the "real advertising" for our research!

On the other hand the organizer did not read my idea apparently since it did not react ... : Cry:
0 x
Woodstower
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ecolo festival

by Woodstower » 27/02/06, 10:59

: Shock: on site there are no limits edf and renting generators, you have a solution for that too?
: Cheesy: advertising against places and in addition you come with your inventions ... it will be with pleasure!
woodstower.com
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 27/02/06, 12:38

Hello,
on the tdm website, toilets of the world, concrete examples of what can be done. The latter will be very interested in a collaboration, it will allow them to make an experiment on high concentration and a lot of passage.
0 x
Woodstower
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

full of ideas !!!

by Woodstower » 27/02/06, 13:56

thanks for the tip ... I contacted them! :D
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 27/02/06, 19:31

something else,
after the toilet, you have to wash your hands, yes, so offers soap without water, we find it quite easily. Take in doser, it's more hygienic.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."