Declining purchasing power, the responsible State 1er!?!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 23/02/09, 11:32

100% agree with Obélix.

I remember a sentence from Coluche who said "it would be enough for no one to buy it for it not to sell". CQFD

The fact remains that French is a sheep, who listens to the media too much and trusts them too much. It is easy to handle. I don't know why!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/09, 11:38

Should say +4! : Cheesy:

For non-urgent non food (breakdown, damage ...) I agree: we can always postpone the purchase!

But for food it is more difficult because if everything is pulled up through various collusions ... the worst is that most farmers have never been so poor. You have to explain the "bug" to me ...

In short apart from a forced diet, how do you want to stop buying food?

Still, under these conditions, some people had better go to see the prices at the baker or butcher in their neighborhood ... if they are still lucky enough to have them! They would have good surprises ... In our case, the quality / price ratio has nothing to do ... except exceptional promotions from large retailers ...
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 23/02/09, 12:19

This is why the Amap are starting to be successful: we can buy from farmers cheaper products, of better quality, and offering them a better standard of living.

The fact remains that if we do everything like that, it will make the unemployed in the supermarkets.

Saturday, I accompanied my wife to Auchan: it's crazy how we get tricked by walking around the shelves => we buy lots of things for which we had not come. The choice arouses envy and then the purchase. Suddenly, we spend more, for trivial things most often. This is one of the vectors of purchasing power: buying only what you need.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/09, 12:27

Korben Dallas wrote:The fact remains that if we do everything like that, it will make the unemployed in the supermarkets.

Yes but no, because 1 euro donated to an AMAP makes more people live than 1 euro donated to mass retail ...

I would like to have statistics: Margin / employee or CA / employee according to the field and the type of activity.

Korben Dallas wrote:Saturday, I accompanied my wife to Auchan: it's crazy how we get tricked by walking around the shelves => we buy lots of things for which we had not come. The choice arouses envy and then the purchase. Suddenly, we spend more, for trivial things most often.

Absolutely: it is the fundamental psychological basis of the success and development of mass distribution ... "SURVENDER" ...
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Decrease in purchasing power

by bobono » 23/02/09, 13:23

Christophe. You zap what bothers you a little courage.

Too bad we can not see it but I am convinced that whoever would be at the head of the country two years after being elected the criticism will have been at the maximum. I do not forget the reign of Mit with lots of scandal the boats spilled blood etc.

Sarko I hit it it makes me happy it goes in the direction of the wind so I'm sheep and I retape because it makes my neighbors happy when I hit Sarko. Sorry, I am trying to form an opinion and I have no bias.

Everything is not perfect but it is better than if the other one was passed it is my o pinions. She waited to lose to announce her separation from the Holande is not take us for cons that.

We have more teacher friends and I don't mind telling them my way of thinking.
surprising they often join me

Sorry but the taking of hostages used by train drivers and metro bus etc is inadmissible. Have prohibited monopoly situations in the telecom industry etc.. Strike prohibited for all hostage-taking situations. You are not satisfied with your working conditions and well you will see in the private sector if it is better.

For a city of 10 000 h we have 2 DIY things 4 stores of DIY coops, that's a lot and leave us the choice despite their margin rates I buy a I sell 3 and it was in effect long before the arrival of Sarko.

But its closest neighbor is British pensioners. A 50% drop in their currency. They tell me not to regret the purchase and their installation in France Idem for Dutch people

To finish making you angry I may be going to equip myself with a photovoltaic panel. recovery at 60 ct € kwatts I can not resist.

wide
0 x
Christophe

Re: Decrease in purchasing power

by Christophe » 23/02/09, 13:44

Fortunately, you don't do politics, otherwise I don't know what your messages would be ...

bobono wrote:Politics is very complicated and that is why I do not pronounce myself.

You have the right to be wrong, even to the right of the right and to defend your boss ... and I have the right not to love him and to say that he does not care about the mouth of the French when he talks about purchasing power.

Purchasing power is in Sarko, terrorism was in Bush ...

Then you always think what you want: prices have never been so high in France compared to average wages since Sar

bobono wrote:To finish making you angry I may be going to equip myself with a photovoltaic panel. takeover at 60 ct € of kwatts I can not resist

Pkoi make me angry? If you can afford to buy profitable steps without subsidy to pay less tax: so much the better for you and your retirement.

Do I surprise you? Sorry am not a leftist ... but in fact, think about it, the leftist ca would rather be you since your PV panels would be paid by your neighbors and all those who do not have solar PV and who pay an EDF bill. How many people do you think it works? I don't like shit subsidization that's all ... it's a mess at the expense of other solutions!

But above all, do not tell me that you are doing this for the planet and your children ...

It’s good that you are talking about the purchase of real estate by foreigners: I fear more, for the standard of living of average French the invasion of wealthy foreign retirees that pull real estate up rather than that of the third world (to use your ideas)... but fortunately these "too" rich have died well with the crisis!
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Purchasing power

by bobono » 23/02/09, 14:25

(I don't like shit subsidization that's all ... it's a mess at the expense of other solutions!.

I agree with you, (subject already discussed on this forum , the subsidies that drive up prices) but it turns out that the 1200 € of sub on my wood stove made me buy a class 2 which heats more and consumes less wood, so c is a good example.

It turns out that it is the wife of a co-worker who is commercial in this activity and like any good commercial to insist.

Sorry I am neither on the right nor on the left I voted for Sarko and I assume because he satisfies me, he at least has the courage to face the problems and I recognize that he will not solve them all.

I am ready to vote for a person from the Left if he shows me like Obama in the US that he is going to get to work.

For example, put the salaries of deputies and ministers at the level of a middle manager and nominate the 20 months as is currently the case.

Not like Mitterant and his clique for 14 years. And yes, the left has been in power for 14 years and nothing has to change.

I will not want to monopolize the forum .

cordially
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 23/02/09, 18:52

Christophe wrote:Yes but no, because 1 euro donated to an AMAP supports more people than 1 euro donated to large retailers.

I am not at all sure that you are right. The supermarket, as perverse as it is, supports its employees, + those in the central purchasing office, + all employees in the long supply chain, + at the end of the line, but badly, the producer.
In an AMAP, it is the producer who recovers all the margins and costs of the other intermediaries between him and the seller.
0 x
vertderage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vertderage » 30/03/09, 15:53

Hello...
Yes, there are studies which show that the small producer, the small craftsman are more "dense in jobs" than the supermarket. In general the "JP Coffe attitude" buy your food not far from small structures, reasonable quantity of meat, cook yourself and recycle the peelings there is no doubt: it's good for employment, health, power purchase and the planet!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 30/03/09, 16:45

Korben Dallas wrote:
I am not at all sure that you are right. The supermarket, as perverse as it is, supports its employees, + those in the central purchasing office, + all employees in the long supply chain, + at the end of the line, but badly, the producer.
In an AMAP, it is the producer who recovers all the margins and costs of the other intermediaries between him and the seller.

This poses the eternal question of the meaning of our economy: must we create more jobs at all costs ???

I then propose to put piles of sand on the left side. We put them on the right on even days and on the left on odd days. It remains only to calculate the size of the heaps ... Everyone will have work, but nobody will produce anything ... Demonstration by the absurd, that it is not employment the real problem, but the value created!

The more value we create by working less, the better. Except for the workaholics, unable to keep busy without. It exists a lot more than we think. There are also those who give an apparent meaning to a work which does not really (the "creatives" who create nothing at all!) ...

In short, this little delirium just to say that "gives work / removes work" is very reductive!
0 x