Documentary on the sinking of the Kursk

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Documentary on the sinking of the Kursk

by Christophe » 22/09/08, 12:44

0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/09/08, 13:32

: Arrow: I do not have time to see everything, but I remember reading the version of JPPetit explaining that the Kremlin had sacrificed Kursk sailors to keep them from talking.
He explained that Moscow had prevented the Swedes on the spot to come to secour sailors of the Kursk and had locked remotely from outside the exits of the submarine to prevent them trying to rise to the surface on their own means.

Last point he explained that the Kursk had been deliberately rammed by a US submarine to prevent the Russians do a demonstration of their great MHD torpedo ...

Of course, all these statements were plenty of JPP explained with photos, drawings and interpretations of various information and recouppées by him. : Arrowl:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 22/09/08, 15:24

No time to watch, but I think it's the one I saw in an "infra-red" documentary on FR2 at 23pm a few months or years ago?

And they will have us believe that the Cold War is ancient history ....... she simply changed its face.

This story of the Kursk may explain the aggressiveness of Putin Medvedev + against the USA in Georgia for example .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/08, 15:34

No time, not look ... look at the please. After talking about!

Take 1h15 to do it because it's worth it! The doc is old, 2004 I think yes it was that of InfraRed I think.

JPP's argument is a copy / paste of this documentary ... except that this doc brings some "proof" ... at least with pictures and testimonies :)

There was no épronage but a shot of another new technology torpedo: American Mk48 I think ...

A hallucinatory info from this doc is: we would have found the body of one of the key official with the nuclear codes by hand.

In other words: it would have happened next to a nuclear war! Unless there are also codes to launch nuclear torpedoes ... I'm not expert enough to know it!

Another "funny" fact: just like the debris of September 11, the carcass of the Kursk, refloated a year after the disaster was quickly boned and the debris scattered or remelted very quickly!

There was clearly a clear "hole" caused by a hard, fast projectile, somewhat the equivalent of anti-tank uranium ammunition.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 23/09/08, 00:48

Another "funny" fact: just like the debris of September 11, the carcass of the Kursk, refloated a year after the disaster was quickly boned and the debris scattered or remelted very quickly!

There was clearly a clear "hole" caused by a hard, fast projectile, somewhat the equivalent of anti-tank uranium ammunition.

it is this documentary I saw.

They disappear irrefutable evidence that he was punched by a hard projectile (depleted uranium used by the Americans during the Gulf War 1ère) .... but a majority of submariners could be saved, BUT they have spoken, so was better to let them die in the background. It is an almost certainty.

So the Russians had interest to make disappear the evidence that the Kursk was degummed by the US.

There was an agreement between Putin and Bush, it is clear.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/09/08, 01:11

Hi everybody
I confirm Christophe, the Russians themselves had lost contact with their submarines (over an hour) and visiting US accounts qq things do not work normally, we run the Kursk ... But who says the truth? We'll never know!

Hello to you :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 23/09/08, 11:34

and Américains Realizings as sths not walking normally, onet sink the Kursk ... But that dit the truth?

Lietseu Hi!

I do not pretend to zero fault but then there are really too!

So I could not help myself. Do not take it wrong; there is also the careless mistakes and I am.

If you find mistakes in my texts, please report it. Our French language is very bad: young people do not write correctly, all compounded by SMS.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 23/09/08, 12:18

[spelling & grammar mode on]

sank, there ...

[spelling & grammar mode off]
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/09/08, 12:51

: Arrow: Super form ..
How it works your thing? explain, stp :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/09/08, 14:10

: Arrow: I just watched the first 60 minutes ...

The most interesting is yet to come ... It is said that the Canadians had to buy the famous "Schkval" torpedoes, with a certain V. Poutine as "commercial agent" ... It is explained that, in doing so, the USA will own this very innovative technology. The aim seems to be to put the Russians, the Chinese (already equipped with "Schkval") and the USA on a military equal footing ... :?:
I find that curious, especially since this technology known as "super cavitation" is related according to some to MHD in aquatic environment.
IT is said that the US maitriseraient MHD in the air and fly over B2 mach 6 thanks to this technology ... Will the Russians operational MHD aircraft. :?:
Giving USA technology enabling their amoliorer theirs seems somewhat inspired me ... :?: :?:
0 x