Ecological info

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 24/03/08, 13:13

Christophe wrote:Hence the need to use QUOTE ...

And even lamb QUOTE during the Easter period ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/08, 13:15

Ouch... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 25/03/08, 13:32

Chatham wrote:In science and life they estimated the possibility of stopping A central if everyone stopped his watches and used low conso lamps: there it looks a little more realistic ...

Wind turbines powered by electricity I do not believe too much (I do not see the point), on the other hand depending on the places there is sometimes a little wind due for example to thermal influences or the relief (effect venturi), sometimes it is a "laughing" effect well known to sailboats and whose arrival is indicated by the crimps on the surface of the water ... Sometimes also wind turbines are stopped for technical reasons ...

I never saw the point of putting a device on standby.
I don't have a cell phone either : Cheesy:
On the other hand, I had started the energy saving bulbs and I will give up until we know whether or not they are harmless. Because I want to make efforts for the planet but still we should not be told nonsense
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 13:38

chris06 wrote:I never saw the point of putting a device on standby. I don't have a cell phone either : Cheesy:
On the other hand, I had started energy saving light bulbs and I will give up until we know whether or not they are harmless. Because I want to make efforts for the planet but all the same, we shouldn't either tell us anything

I do not understand your comment because you just answered yourself that it is intoxicating on another subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post75920.html#75920

?
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 25/03/08, 17:35

Christophe wrote:
chris06 wrote:I never saw the point of putting a device on standby. I don't have a cell phone either : Cheesy:
On the other hand, I had started energy saving light bulbs and I will give up until we know whether or not they are harmless. Because I want to make efforts for the planet but all the same, we shouldn't either tell us anything

I do not understand your comment because you just answered yourself that it is intoxicating on another subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post75920.html#75920

?

Ok with you. I actually think it is intoxicating but since there may be a doubt (unfounded for bcp) concerning health and as I do not wish to expose my children, I prefer to refrain from using them.
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 25/03/08, 18:06

SixK wrote:For heating cars, the cars are equipped with heating elements to heat the air within minutes after starting ... It is usually under the glove box.

This only concerns modern high pressure diesel because they heat little ...
0 x