Definition of recourse

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
granny21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Definition of recourse

by granny21 » 20/06/22, 14:25

Hello,
What is the definition of recourse?
Merci de votre réponse
0 x
Remundo

Re: Definition of recourse

by Remundo » 20/06/22, 14:40

it is to use something (to use force)

but it can have more technical meanings, legal procedures (appeal, graceful appeal).

it can also have the meaning of the ultimate event or the ultimate method to obtain something ("as a last resort")
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/22, 15:06

I admit that I don't really understand the 3 messages posted by Mamie21... A laconic question each time and no answer from him...

:?: :?: :?:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/22, 15:31

There are a lot (a lot?) of “shy” people who frequent the forum (and the web in general), but who do not participate, or very little — only for what is strictly necessary — I noticed it because I asked myself the same question ... and it may seem amazing! But not that much...

Just compare every time: “number of views”VS“number of posts”

And there are those who ask a question, come to observe the answers, are satisfied with it, but dialogue would sometimes represent an insurmountable effort, so they prefer not..

It's like those who don't dare to speak into a microphone, it's sometimes an insurmountable stage fright, the fear of being judged for what one has said... one writes... when the we doubt ourselves: it's terrible for some you know...?!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/22, 15:36

mamie21 wrote:Hello,
What is the definition of recourse?
Merci de votre réponse

HERE : https://www.cnrtl.fr/lexicographie/recours

You have an interesting dictionary that relies on extensive lexical research, I recommend it.
0 x
fredy89
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredy89 » 21/06/22, 13:27

Hello,
A recourse is a legal procedure by which a person calls another person or an institution in order to assert their rights in court. In the context of recourse, subjects of law having legal personality, that is to say natural persons (a citizen for example) as well as legal persons (an association or a company) have the possibility of appealing to protect their rights.
1 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."