CSA: Audiovisual Sencure Committee? Video

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

CSA: Audiovisual Sencure Committee? Video

by Christophe » 23/03/07, 15:06

The fault is voluntary in the title ... Attention, this is a rather "raw" video on the functioning of the media in France: http://www.zalea.org/spip.php?article1166

--------------------- extract from the message from zalea tv -----------------------
We are missing a few hundred signatures in support of our candidacy for DTT (digital terrestrial television) in Ile de France. We pass the CSA to defend this candidacy on March 30, we have 1.700 signatures, we would need 2.500 to be comfortable. It is undoubtedly the last chance before long for there to be alternative terrestrial television channels and citizens accessible to the greatest number in France!

The call to sign for "trapping the CSA" can be found there on our site:
http://www.zalea.org/spip.php?article780

Personal opinion: I think it is normal that the CSA refuses that such a chain emits considering the insults which they proliferate in the video above. We can denounce shenanigans and colusions by remaining polite ... The proof we do it well on econology :D no?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/03/07, 18:52

I like it!
I dare say it: I found with emotion, the flavor and the impertinence of the radio broadcasts of Coluche, which were a revolution at the time, on the way of cataloging our managers, like everyone else, and without the condescending respect of the time…

It's good to hear an unusual point of view.
The way of presenting the personnel of the CSA, is certainly partial, with obvious bad faith, but by revealing and concentrating all the same all the career exploits of these "wise high figures".

(For the proportion of people on the right, the constitutional council is also a good example, with only one PS)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/07, 09:28

I dream or the CSA prohibited the Royal-Bayrou debate?

Sarkosis in plaques has indeed started to sclerotic France ... hihihih found the expression with a friend ... to distribute widely! : Evil:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 27/04/07, 12:10

Me too, I like this report! It doesn't give me any redness, neither facial, nor buttock! : Mrgreen:
All the more, it clearly shows how certain decisions are not only motivated by objective points of view, without being in conspiracy theory ... There is still a lot of manipulation in information and communication!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 27/04/07, 12:23

Christophe wrote:I dream or the CSA prohibited the Royal-Bayrou debate?

The CSA did not prohibit the Bayrou-Royal debate, it requires that the 2 remaining candidates have the same speaking time.
However, when Canal and i-Télé said yes, it was, of course, subject to giving the Sarkome the same speaking time.
Since the dwarf does not want this debate to take place at all, he refused the invitation of these channels in order to prevent it from taking place.
He also used the same strategy with the SPQR (Syndicate of the Regional Daily Press).
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."