Christophe is talking about him ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Christophe is talking about him ...

by abyssin3 » 07/06/07, 11:31

And to the delight of everyone, since today is a commune that is doing the same:
Vitry-sur-Orne: the miracle recipe to make a green self, doping with water!

In the town of Vitry-sur-Orne (French town located in the Moselle department and the Lorraine region), the engine of a municipal vehicle consumes and pollutes less. About 40% less for consumption and about 75% less for pollution. Astonishing. How is such a result possible? Answer: a metal part of about twenty centimeters, produced for a cost of about 150 euros by the municipal services from commercially available parts which injects water vapor under high pressure into the engine. Mayor Luc Corradi specifies: "The plans for this water reactor were provided to us by two young engineers, Alexandre Grégoire and Christophe Martz, from the work of American researcher Paul Pantone. This equipment costs us 736,96 euros including the parts and the training given to the personnel by Alexandre Grégoire so that we are autonomous to equip the other vehicles. This amount will be amortized in a few weeks. "

Rocco Liquri, municipal employee, is happy. His 15-year-old C14 Citroën pickup truck is like new: "There is no longer the popping of the rocker arms, almost no more black smoke and there is also less passage at the pump. One in three refueling has disappeared to be precise. Not to mention that the engine wears out less and the car is much more pleasant to drive. " The Rombas automobile technical control company, which measured the parameters of this C15, confirms that pollution has fallen by 82,81% and diesel consumption by 36%.
[...]

What followed here.

[Modif Modo Targol] Fix link [/ Mod Mod Targol]
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 07/06/07, 12:23

A thread had already been created to gather information on this topic.
I allowed myself to add your find, abyssin3.
I invite you to continue the discussion here.

Locked topic.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."