At FOG, Econology on France5

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/08, 16:36

Well you know that me and the puns ... it's been 12 ... at least!

I understand ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/12/08, 16:47

We see that JLM is new in the field of "green washing": he has not yet learned the word "yurt" ("youtre"). : Lol:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/08, 16:50

Yep green and brainwashing are the good words.

I think he is an eco-portunist in the political sense, see: https://www.econologie.com/forums/planificat ... t6644.html
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/12/08, 17:12

Christophe wrote:
Well you know that me and the puns ... it's been 12 ... at least!

Christophe wrote:
[...]
eco-portuniste
[...]

Yet you too do word games :D

I had already seen the thread that you show me. I had not paid attention that it was not that one :D
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/08, 17:17

indy49 wrote:Yet you too do word games :D

Well yeah except that mine ... We understand them quickly !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 15/12/08, 20:53

We understand all the word games and still happy that you understand yours : Mrgreen:

No, not the head ... It was for laugheeeuuuuuu ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 16/12/08, 17:47

if not, melanchon at the end he says "we sulfur, the gestures are ecological but not the way" or something like that, to then say "the future is in the high performance collective"

yuck! Image

an apartment, I don't want one!
when we decided to buy, I put my veto: I want to be able to change what I want when I want at home, there's not a syndic or other council to make decisions for me! (like: you just bought your apartment, bong! the trustee votes a facelift, forced to pay!)

well, there is often a family council to pass, but it's simpler : Mrgreen:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 16/12/08, 18:26

Ah well, it was precisely when I saw that that I said to myself, it's cool, he's an ecologist who thought a little, not just a guy who flew over the solutions. The yurt is very good but it can only correspond to a hustle and bustle of the population.

When the suburban housing areas requiring a lot of space a car and supermarkets you know what I think (at least to apply it on a large scale) and even if it bothers you you know that it is a little true and suddenly he was not wrong.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/08, 18:38

This evening for the 1st time in the world and in 1st on Econology:

Superform VS Nono!
Image salary. Image

Raounde Ouane!!

Good my opinion on the question ...

If the "pavilion" mode of development is economically shit, it is apparently "profitable" for some (the first real estate developers) otherwise there would not be as many.

On high performance buildings I am extremely skeptical:

a) they do not yet exist and the potential and the "intra muros" urban surface is severely limited: if it is to screw up "high performance" buildings 20km from the center / work, nobody will want them ...

b) I am not sure that most people can hope one day to live in "high-end" green buildings and therefore "high-end" elitist prices because that's Mélenchon's idea, isn't it?

c) instead of talking about going green, I think there is much more to be gained by renovating some existing dilapidated buildings ...starting with those of public administration !!!

d) For the exploitation of solar energy (other than DHW which represents little more than 10 to 15% of the bill), sorry Nono but the building is not ideal ... since it takes from the surface ...
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 16/12/08, 19:00

To develop my point a little:

I am aware that for example for heating, we can gain collective housing.

But for me, it is useless to make eco (no) logy if it is to be piled on top of each other. The quality of life is much better with a (even small) garden, etc.

Otherwise, we make chicken cages, even well insulated and whose roof surface would be sufficient for the DHW and the little heating required. But, it remains chicken cages.

I have a client who tries to modulate the 2 (she is an architect & project manager)

It offers accommodation (still very expensive ...) pavilions, with a small garden, more than standard insulation, in short, passive tendency. Only, it offers 2 or 3 back-to-wall housing, with why not a pooling of heating systems, etc ...

In short, an alternative ...

In the case of reporting, another alternative might be to set up several yurts on the same land?

Anyway, over the years, as there will only be buildings, they will shade our pavilion solar panels ...

The ideal solution? I don't know ... maybe fewer?
0 x