Charles Sannat

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
arnangu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Charles Sannat

by arnangu » 25/01/16, 19:20

Hi,

What should we think of his thought? Alarmist or fair? I am certainly not informed enough to make up my own mind. Although.....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/16, 19:37

Not better! : Cheesy:

Who is it

He said what?
0 x
arnangu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by arnangu » 25/01/16, 19:45

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/16, 19:49

I zieuté 2 minutes and I like it a lot ... Can you summarize in a few sentences what you doubt?

Here we also like the frank spoken of Olivier Delamarche: https://www.econologie.com/forums/olivier-de ... 11610.html

I think both are right: the system is going to ruin!
Personally I will not be ruined since I have no investments! And soon nothing in the bank :D :D

Sannat seems a bit more alarmist to me than Delamarche (although it's been a long time since we talked about him here ...)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/16, 20:39

The analysis is not very coherent and confused.

He claims, like many, that the debt is the cause of the problem, whereas it constitutes a temporary remedy making it possible to postpone the systemic collapse.
He spoke of the danger to those who depend on the public sector, but the situation would be the same for the others: a neighbor, vaguely aware of the matter, argued that, working in construction, individuals would always have their roof redone in the event of need; I replied that if people no longer have the capacity to pay, they certainly would not do it ... unless he agrees to work for free! :P
He claims that there are only individual solutions (of which he states the content), but it is a serious illusion: we depend on each other and a solution can only be collective: we imagine the lust aroused by some goods real ... which would also be of little use to their owners, given the impossibility of exchanges ...
C. Sannat found a good way to sell wind, which would tend (?) to prove that he still believes a little in abstract value ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
arnangu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by arnangu » 25/01/16, 21:04

let's say that the last article appears more alarmist than the others:
read: the 5 reasons why you will be ruined and the solutions to get out of it .... on the cited site.

He talks about William White's analysis.

What bothers me a bit is that he charges 98 euros for his subscription.

And I went back a bit back on these articles and apart from being alarmist, nothing has really happened so far.

As I am not very gifted in finance, I would have liked to have some insights from people better informed than me.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/16, 21:18

Yes, the debt crisis is serious and insolvent without resetting the counters!

As for the solution, I give it to you for free: withdraw all your money from the banks. Leave only the working capital necessary to live! Incidentally pay the minimum tax to this system which sold the work of the people to finance!

Ps: France has voted to freeze savings since January 1 ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/16, 21:48

It is impossible for anyone to accurately predict the date of the collapse, or the exact forms it will take ...

As for the argument: "I do not see anything coming", I would answer you (lightly!), That "a quarter of an hour before his death, he was still alive!"

The huge accumulation of debt (which will never be repaid, I agree on this point) corresponds to the need for our current system to constantly increase its mass.

The previous period fulfilled this role thanks to industry which used capital massively for their increased reproduction (very numerous new products, almost full employment and increase in purchasing power, plundering of Third World countries). This beautiful (?) Mechanism worked for a time, making it possible to circulate at an ever-increasing speed masses of silver which increased with each revolution.
But the trees do not grow to the sky and the reasons for this ascent also contained those for its decline.

For essentially two reasons (which I outline in broad strokes): Mechanization, then automation drove men out of work. This old phenomenon went unnoticed for a long time, as new sectors were constantly opening up to those who lost their jobs. At the same time, this process lowered production costs, which opened up ever larger markets; but, the fall in the price of the commodity which results from the growing eviction of human labor forced an ever more massive production which had an impact on the environment and resources.
On the other hand, with the computer revolution, a large part of those who had taken refuge in the tertiary sector saw themselves increasingly crowded out.
The situation at the turn of the 1980s was as follows: there was less and less possibility of valuing the immense accumulation of abstract wealth: profits decreased with prices, while the volume of sales stagnated due to the scarcity of products new, the rate of household equipment and the growing exclusion of a part of the population from the sphere of work, and therefore of exchange.
Certain displays were used, such as advertising, fashion or planned obsolescence, but nothing worked: none of these measures was sufficient.
It was then that the financial industry took over and effectively managed to generate profits in connection with the immense accumulation of capital, while being discreet enough not to let it appear that everything was based on an illusion (but not fundamentally different from the previous one).
Until when will she manage to keep things as they are? It is quite certain that the loans which are reimbursed by new loans cannot function indefinitely ...

To deepen this delicate point of the logic of borrowing, we must understand that we inject into a system that destroys work (but on which it relies!) Work located in a future that will never happen, because the reasons that exclude it today will be even more significant tomorrow ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/16, 22:03

As explained above, resetting the counters would do absolutely nothing: it is a structural collapse ...

[Auto derision mode]: Are there any other questions in the room? 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/16, 00:30

A reset of the debt is what revived the economy in Iceland and Argentina ... according to some economists ...
0 x