Charles Pasqua indicted ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Charles Pasqua indicted ...

by Christophe » 06/04/06, 19:20

... in the "Oil for Food" case

Charles Pasqua was indicted on Wednesday (April 5th) in one of the French investigations into the alleged embezzlement surrounding the "Oil for Food" program in Iraq, said the former interior minister on Thursday. has announced its intention to contest the lawsuits.

Suspected by the courts of having benefited from allowances in the form of vouchers for the purchase of barrels of oil allocated by the Saddam Hussein regime, he was indicted by the investigating judge of the financial brigade, Philippe Courroye, notably for "aggravated trading in influence". Pasqua announced Thursday that "his lawyers will file an action today to set aside the indictment before the investigative chamber of the Paris Court of Appeal."

"A TEN MILLION OIL BARRELS"

According to a source close to the file, Mr. Pasqua would have touched "the equivalent of ten million barrels of oil", under contracts signed in 1999. Charles Pasqua said for his part that he had "never touched petroleum vouchers". "Courroye judge did not take any account of it. He is instructing the prosecution, the rest does not interest him," he protested.

The following : http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,1-0 ... 889,0.html

Ca + the Elf affair + accusing media and cinema .... Are the oil tankers no longer untouchable? : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 06/04/06, 19:54

So what ? It was already the case in the case of the sale of weapons in Angola ... he had already got out ... he will do it again ... that's all.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/06, 20:04

Yes, but these shenanigans have been around for a long time and it's been a few years that some magistrates have attacked them!
This is what I salute ... Maybe by force it will have a preventive action?

Although, I may have said nothing: https://www.econologie.com/revue-de-pres ... -2718.html
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 11 / 08, 22: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
fred.f
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred.f » 11/04/06, 10:30

This is because the multiplication of initiatives by judges in this type of case bodes well.

But, they only attack "visible" personalities (by this I mean known, public ...).
These attacks can't do much because even a guy like Pasqua (who is far from stupid and certainly not completely innocent) needs a team of "calculators" ==> real brains who ride large-scale scams !!

Suddenly, when justice is interested, there is only one head, that which the most known, the most visible !!!
It is a fantastic judicial umbrella !!!
Politicians are used to being rolled in the mud by the media or the Justice, they always come out without their image being too tarnished ...

And during this time, the real actors went to sell themselves to another politician to be able to launch another scheme ...

@ +,
fred
0 x
------------------------------
Fred - gas / fuel oil, cabriolet / 4x4 / break / cut
I have at least one of each !!!!