Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by Exnihiloest » 12/11/20, 17:04

Janic wrote:...
Mengélé, the Nazi doctor, had surrounded himself with the best doctors of his time, probably among the most intelligent. We saw what it gave!

reductio ad hitlerum
This kind of argument is deemed to be what we come up with when we are unable to argue, the demonstration that you have nothing to tell us. This will save us from having to read the rest of your quibbles, you've lost the debate.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/11/20, 18:17

reductio ad hitlerum
Ad story comparison!
This kind of argument is deemed to be what we come up with when we are unable to argue, the demonstration that you have nothing to tell us. This will save us from having to read the rest of your quibbles, you've lost the debate.
ah, funny! better if you don't read at all, it will relieve us from having to argue with your own phony quibbles! So instead of hiding behind your little finger, first answer the simple questions (even you can do it!) Asked previously. If you slip away, it's good that, cowardly, you will have lost the debate!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 12/11/20, 19:49

Janic wrote:
ABC2019 »11/11/20, 22:17
Ah yes ? I found her rather intelligent, measured, drawing attention to cognitive biases, in short, which makes you think, unlike your C. which, on the contrary, distracts you from thinking.

janic wrote: We expected no less! Who resemble each other assemble and we do not make dogs out of cats, when the intelligence in question is not enough to determine any truth. Most totalitarian systems have intelligent people at their head, you just have to see how it works! His rhetoric suffers from it!
Mengélé, the Nazi doctor, had surrounded himself with the best doctors of his time, probably among the most intelligent. We saw what it gave!

the day you find me references from Nazis disserting on cognitive biases, you will call me!

You can be intelligent and perverted, but this lady is not a clinical picture of a pervert. You on the contrary, by your way of continually diverting questions, you are right in it. Your enjoyment is expressed when you have succeeded in bringing the discussion to your chosen field, the exchange of sterile insults, which you provoke yourself by your speeches, by saying anything until the debate ends. no longer makes sense. Everything is described in detail in the "JOE Method", that's exactly what you're doing right now.

Above all, you don't know anything in health sciences above all!
And so you left on a reflection that you did not understand anything, but it is a habit. Did you watch the other 1.000 videos to check, as a whole, if this speech (unfortunate, of course, because poorly expressed) corresponded to it. Oh apologies, YOU NEVER CHECK, settling for fake news from your pseudo-scientific buddies.

what "fake news"? to say that it is not wrong to say that a human arm could grow back while drinking turnip juice, is not that pseudo-scientific fake news according to you?

"fake news" is Trump's vocabulary, it's no coincidence that you use the same methods as him: say anything while accusing others of doing it.

so why do you blame others for doing the same?

because I don't ONLY THAT !! I do not position myself on the fact of supporting the establishment or against it, I am positioning myself on the fact of respecting the scientific spirit or not. I do not blame anyone for fighting the generally accepted ideas, all great scientists have done it - but they did it with a rational attitude, not by saying anything!

but obviously you don't understand what it means to have a rational attitude!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/11/20, 21:23

Janic wrote:
ABC2019 »11/11/20, 22:17
Ah yes ? I found her rather intelligent, measured, drawing attention to cognitive biases, in short, which makes you think, unlike your C. which, on the contrary, distracts you from thinking.
janic wrote: We expected no less! Who resemble each other assemble and we do not make dogs out of cats, when the intelligence in question is not enough to determine any truth. Most totalitarian systems have intelligent people at their head, you just have to see how it works! His rhetoric suffers from it!
the day you find me references from Nazis disserting on cognitive biases, you will call me!
Ah, ah, ah! when an individual claims to be a judge on the value of cognitive biases without comparing them to his own, this is called self-reference and therefore it is difficult to judge others.
Your girl did not confront each point of view face to face, but by arbitrary selection of passages extracted and cut from their context, (intellectually contestable moreover) it gives what you and your alter egos, including the extractor in question who takes refuge in a very accommodating anonymity, like the others hiding behind their mask (the only one who really assumes himself, with indisputable skills on the points he knows (according to his point of view) it is primum no nod and I appreciate that kind of person, but it's rare!
You can be intelligent and perverted, but this lady is not a clinical picture of a pervert.
The perverts do not appear when it is! She expresses her point of view and it is her right, but to distort text and context (therefore questionable)
You on the contrary, by your way of continually diverting questions, you are right in it. Your enjoyment is expressed when you have succeeded in bringing the discussion to your favorite field, the exchange of sterile insults, which you provoke yourself by your speeches, by saying anything until the debate is over. no longer makes sense. Everything is described in detail in the "JOE Method", that's exactly what you're doing right now.
In fact you describe yourself thus, by the menu and it is quite realistic.
And so it left with your narcissism by self-referencing a method that you invented and in which you are the only one to believe.
You haven't found a single adherent to it, even among your alter egos! so she is not worth a nail! My transformed version is also worth as much (or as little).
Above all, you don't know anything in health sciences above all!
And so you left on a reflection that you did not understand anything, but it is a habit.

That is a fact!
Did you watch the other 1.000 videos to check, as a whole, if this speech (unfortunate, of course, because poorly expressed) corresponded to it.
Oh apologies, YOU NEVER CHECK, contenting yourself with fake news from your pseudo-scientist friends
what "fake news"? to say that it is not wrong to say that a human arm could grow back while drinking turnip juice, is not that pseudo-scientific fake news according to you?
this is not fakenews, since C made it clear that this type of claim would be false. When we lay a fakenews we do not specify that it is false otherwise it is useless.
"fake news" is Trump's vocabulary, it's no coincidence that you use the same methods as him: say anything while accusing others of doing it.
Trump in addition, that's a massive argument!
The fake news you use was denounced as soon as you released this one on the H, to begin with, and to this day you haven't stopped releasing this kind of talk on almost every subject, including this one. this.
so why do you blame others for doing the same?
because I don't do THAT !! I am not taking a position on supporting or fighting the establishment, I am taking a position on respecting the scientific spirit or not.
But, personally, I don't just do that either, I also support scientific speeches, but not when they are not led astray by zigotos like you and your self-declared pseudo-scientists
I do not blame anyone for fighting generally accepted ideas, all great scientists have done it - but they did it with a rational attitude, not by saying anything!
And yet, reread yourself, this is far from the case!
But obviously you don't understand what it means to have a rational attitude!
Vanity, vanities! Your narcissism is playing tricks on you! Reread the dictionary definitions on this term, rather than focusing on what you think you know (
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 12/11/20, 21:44

Janic wrote:And so it left with your narcissism by self-referencing a method that you invented and in which you are the only one to believe.
You haven't found a single adherent to it, even among your alter egos! so she is not worth a nail!

I didn't invent anything, I just observed you, and you are very good follower, you prove it with each post : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 12/11/20, 21:49

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote: you want to talk about you the zealot of ignorance and superstition

funny ... or do you see "superstitions" in what I say? when I don't believe human arms grow back with turnip juice?

You forgot "and with prayer to Christ who heals"
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/11/20, 07:56

I didn't invent anything, I just observed you, and you are very good follower, you prove it with each post : Lol:
and I did not invent anything by modifying your method slightly to demonstrate, with the arguments of your method, narcissist, that it could also be used to say the opposite of your assertions. So she ain't worth a nail
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/11/20, 08:03

Janic wrote:
and I did not invent anything by modifying your method slightly to demonstrate, with the arguments of your method, narcissist, that it could also be used to say the opposite of your assertions. So she ain't worth a nail

well yes of course, the JOE method is not worth a nail, and it is precisely used to "demonstrate anything" by saying everything and its opposite (for example that it is wrong to say that carrot juice makes it possible to do push back but it's also wrong to say that it can't. Or that something that violates the second principle doesn't violate it. Or accuse others of confusing mortality and lethality by using these notions yourself wrongly and through. etc, etc .....).

This is exactly its goal, that's what I was saying. His goal is only to exasperate his opponent to make the debate drift into a simple series of insults and mutual accusations.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/11/20, 08:21

First of all, a big thank you to our master thinker of the day: for exmachin! applaud! (version very slightly modified to suit the subject. =
Ah our tax money is well spent! But let them leave the peace to (nonconformist therapists) in any case they do not put anyone in danger, on the contrary!

We have really demonstrated that power, which should always be used to make people's lives easier, today serves no purpose other than to impose its will on citizens and show them who is the master and who is the herd. . And this at all levels, from the highest level of the state to the lowest where even the little swarm will also want to exercise indiscriminately his little power over the people, which his masters have conceded to him. And come on, we are persecuting the researchers (in new solutions.)
A risk to be sought (remedies as old as knowledge) mushrooms How can we want to apply so stupidly rules which are otherwise dictatorial, and in addition we see here, unsuited to realities? It is truly the behavior of lousy indiscriminate, bullies without judgment, needy without stature, executors without thinking. The politicians and their minions have forgotten that they are our employees.
It was my rant of the day

thank you, thank you oh grand master to think! (it's still more masterful than the bogus method of ABC.) :?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/11/20, 08:48

well yes of course, the JOE method is not worth a nail, and it is precisely used to "demonstrate anything" by saying everything and its opposite (for example that it is wrong to say that carrot juice makes it possible to do push back but it's also wrong to say that it can't. Or that something that violates the second principle doesn't violate it. Or accuse others of confusing mortality and lethality by using these notions yourself wrongly and through. etc, etc .....).
Oh no! Either you don't reread yourself, or you have Elsheimer! My slight modification was used to replace your affirmations one-way(defend YOUR ideas, only) and therefore that by changing only a few words we could make them say the opposite, thus canceling the very oriented role of this one) It is therefore no longer a method, but a dogma!
This is exactly its goal, that's what I was saying. His goal is only to exasperate his opponent to make the debate drift into a simple series of insults and mutual accusations.
You cannot call established facts insult. You don't know anything about H, (that you recognize it in the end,) and underline your ignorance, this is not an insult, but an observation. You no longer know the hygienist "method" that C recommends (on more than 1.000 videos that you have not seen, no more than for the H) and that he did not invent, moreover, since it was put forward already at the time of our national divinity Pastor and this was largely put into practice by verifying it thus, IN THE FIELD, reliability; to the point that even the current government goes so far as to recommend rules to reduce cancers by 40%. and therefore avoid 160.000 deaths, it is not a few deaths here and there.
But the goal of your obscurantism, like that of your bunch of pseudo scientists, is the denigration on principle of anything that could change things and in particular reduce human suffering.
0 x