Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/23, 14:08

Speak for yourself, not for the invisible ones who would be interested in the "subject" and who only intervene in your head. You, you turn around in your injunctions and NEVER bring ANYTHING, apart from promotional videos promising miracles by selling food supplements and... coaching! :(
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/03/23, 15:18

Janic wrote: Typical example that you close your GG, not with respect to me, but to all those who are interested in the subject and who would like to know enough to make personal choices and not imposed by your deadly chemistry friends .
That must interest a lot of people knowing that today or tomorrow everyone can be concerned!

Yes, you have a huge following! You only have to count the number of enthusiastic responses to your speeches and the number of "likes" (by subtracting those of ObaGPT which is acquired for you, it must find some support) to realize. Fifty or sixty years ago, it looked like on TV that "you're blowing the standard"!
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/03/23, 16:50

27/03/23, 14:08

Speak for yourself, not for the invisible ones who would be interested in the "subject" and who only intervene in your head.
you are partly right insofar as some of the speakers in this forum, only know and use conventional medicine!
Moreover, I noticed that you only speak for yourself, not for those who are not interested in your interventions on certain subjects. But these "videos" are only for those who are interested, the others will So your interest is either to know what it is about, or to denigrate freely on what you do not know like your boyfriends, above and below.
You, you turn in a loop in your injunctions
don't use words whose meaning you don't know to begin with!
and NEVER brings ANYTHING,
so be clear and precise: what do you expect from SOME THINGS
other than promotional videos promising miracles
except that there is no miracle but science and above all lived experience that no one is obliged to believe and share...nor to defame!
by selling food supplements and... coaching!
While BIG Pharma does it with billions in mainstream ads, pharmacies and doctors. The difference is size: right?

Janic
That must interest a lot of people knowing that today or tomorrow everyone can be concerned!
it would be much better if you didn't cut the previous part which explains this part. but what else can we expect from a simpleton
simpleton
Yes, you have a huge following! You only have to count the number of enthusiastic responses to your speeches and the number of "likes" (by subtracting those of ObaGPT which is acquired for you, it must find some support) to realize. Fifty or sixty years ago, it looked like on TV that "you're blowing the standard"!
given your non-existent public, you are inappropriate to make a trial of intention which underlines your ignorance on these subjects! Your "standard" would have remained silent or just to underline your abundant usual bullshit.
For the likes, I never look, but I assume that the ones you receive are those of your usual cronies in your sect
Last edited by Janic the 27 / 03 / 23, 16: 56, 1 edited once.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/23, 16:55

These zombies are "no lives" they have not captured the benefit they can derive from kicking the c

: Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/23, 17:48

mwouahahahaha that's sent!
Don't blame him, Janic has been swimming between two gnawing bones for years (he doesn't know how to swim).
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/03/23, 17:57

And the other badly buttered : Arrow: made in tasteless plagiarism you don't have the full quote, go ahead, row, kid...

Christophe wrote:Obviously with a bunch of kids like you watching almost 24 hours a day...I'm a little disillusioned!
Last edited by Obamot the 27 / 03 / 23, 18: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/03/23, 18:02

27/03/23, 17:48
guy
Don't blame him, Janic has been swimming between two gnawing bones for years (he doesn't know how to swim).
here is a response of a dazzling clarity, concerning the questions asked that you clumsily avoid, as usual!
Try to answer, honestly, for once in your life!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/23, 18:49

Obamot wrote:And the other badly buttered : Arrow: made in tasteless plagiarism you don't have the full quote, go ahead, row, kid...

Indeed, the quotation is incomplete. You removed "Ahmed" from your stupid sentence. Yet another trick, manipulation AND one more lie (as a bonus) revealed. : Mrgreen:
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/03/23, 18:59

The exact sentence (the window is still open on my PC) was:
Don't blame him, Ahmed has been swimming between two gnawing bones for years (he doesn't know how to swim) : Mrgreen:
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/03/23, 19:08

I had also come across it and can certify its authenticity, although I obviously did not consider it useful to reply to this kind of message... 8)
Besides, pure slander: I swim very well, slowly, but for a long time... : Wink:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."