Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/10/21, 20:01

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »22/10/21, 19:17
In jail the crook ...
now you support the sect of the zeteticians.

Not at all. I've always been throwing up this guy and don't need anyone to tell me how crap this is. It was enough for me to read some of HIS texts.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/10/21, 20:11

Janic
now you support the sect of the zeteticians.

guy
Not at all. I've always been throwing up this guy and don't need anyone to tell me how crap this is. It was enough for me to read some of HIS texts.
can you give an example?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/10/21, 20:38

Janic wrote:can you give an example?

I wrote on that ass before. Look in my messages under "GuyGadebois" if that interests you, if not, lmaisse piss, I do not want to put the cover back. Let's say he "compiles" everything serious people have written before him and sprinkles it all with personal debauchery. In short, this guy has only been a follower all his life and he is making his money out of all this chaotic journey.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/10/21, 09:40

by GuyGadeboisLeRetour »22/10/21, 20:38

Janic wrote:
can you give an example?
I wrote on that ass before. Look in my messages under "GuyGadebois" if that interests you, if not, let piss, I do not want to put the cover back.
and yet that's what you just did by your expression "crook" and I would have liked to know how?
Let's say he "compiles" everything serious people have written before him and sprinkles it all with personal debasements. In short, this guy has only been a follower all his life and he is making his money out of all this chaotic journey.
This is not entirely wrong! But who does not do as much, geniuses who invent new processes are as rare as miracle vaccines. So he compiles, it's true, he follows it is also true, he makes his butter, it is still true as for most of the individuals on this earth who get involved in unmarked, but thorny ways. therefore uses the current media as before the books and journals on these fields.
On the other hand, what is wrong with what he says? I practiced most of what he says before he was even born and even if, on certain rare points, I do not share his opinion, most of it is justified by the experience, the lived experience. It's like homeopathy vilified by those who do not put it into practice but who denigrate its possibilities despite the facts, like the ABCon.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 27/01/22, 21:11

A bit of news that brings out "regenerates":
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/01/22, 21:24

OSEF

Case closed FTG

Don't answer it's whore-ã-click
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/05/22, 10:10

The Corsairs are on a mission to wage a digital war in order to push the companies singled out by Sleeping Giants to continue to agree to collaborate with hate broadcasters. This assumed objective has recently led them to come to the defense of Pfizer and McDonalds. As you will have understood, the idea here is to ensure that the far-right media can continue to finance themselves through advertising. In no case is there any question of defending small local SMEs or alternative projects seeking to change the world.Funny when you know the positions of RGNR and Thierry Casasnovas on Big Pharma and junk food to see his entourage supporting these giants of the pharmaceutical industry and fast food.
https://bloglextracteur.wordpress.com/2 ... zine-rgnr/
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/05/22, 13:28

Poh Poh Poh...So much the better, I could never hate them...

...and now what are you saying the sausage?... Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/05/22, 16:33

izmentrop
Funny when you know the positions of RGNR and Thierry Casasnovas on Big Pharma and junk food to see his entourage supporting these giants of the pharmaceutical industry and fast food.

https://bloglextracteur.wordpress.com/2 ...zine-rgnr/
since when does the extractor become a reference in terms of "rgnr"? He who is manipulated by the zetetic sect!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/22, 21:27

Janic wrote:...
since when does the extractor become a reference in terms of "rgnr"? He who is manipulated by the zetetic sect!

It is false, it is not.
0 x