It smells like frying in the GAZA band

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/01/09, 14:50

Iran is the demon to be defeated for the US-Israel coalition

Israel is for Iran the source of all the problems in the world, and it must be wiped out.

The two opinions are extremist and are equal.
So what do we do :?:

- One everywhere, the ball in the center. And we start to discuss seriously around a negotiating table?

- Or the international community definitively destroys the ideologues of these two countries who are shit?
----

I am not talking about the Palestinians, who are the plaything of the powers and have been despoiled, without being able to defend themselves.

By the way, if we brought out the story of David and Goliath, 2 heroes chosen to fight each other and prevent unnecessary deaths on both sides of the fighting parties?

Since the jusqueboutistes are for tradition.
Let them start by renewing the genre, on equal terms.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/09, 17:03

To sum up the situation I think:

We do not fight against terrorism with tanks or shells, on the contrary, it is the method to strengthen it!

Each killed in Gaza means new terrorists against Israel in 1, 5, 10 or 15 years ...

Did Bush's "war on terror" do anything but increase misery in various parts of the world?

To fight against terrorism there are 2 solutions I think:

a) the strong method: Stragetic Intelligence, intelligence and intervention by "discreet" special forces ... unsustainable method ...

b) the soft and sustainable method: more sharing of wealth and less misery ...

For b) I will surely be called a dreamer ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/01/09, 18:12

Well no, Christophe, cuicui, Coucou, Elec, gegyx and all of you who took part in this debate : Cheesy:

I won't let you tear yourself apart in vain!

Every point of view that was expressed contained very obvious truths ...
None of you are wrong, because the truths expressed are all partial ...
I have carefully read each other's arguments, and have come to realize that one way or another, we are influenced by the political discourses contained in the history books of a on the one hand, and in the information that we are willing to give us on the other hand.
The root of the problem is absolutely not where you put it!
The bottom line is that humans have a serious propensity to settle their conflicts and disagreements with guns, bombs and atomic firecrackers.

Yes we can be disgusted, when we see the images of this villainous conflict (aren't they all villainous?) That it is moreover particularly since it is, as one of the speakers said, a fight between David and Goliath or as Renaud would say in one of his songs: “pebbles against heavy helmets”.

It's very difficult to stay right in this story, everyone has to give each other some credit (at least in this discussion).
For elec, I feel you are favorable to the Israeli cause to such an extent that you give the impression of being part of this community yourself (if this is the case, you can only have a very partial vision) which to my eyes are absolutely not an evil, for me the evil is at the level of the policy (of the ostrich?) which I qualify as sandbox ... Politics of the sandbox which is the fact of all the humans without distinction!

Image mode ON: two children are in a sandbox, there is a shovel, a rake, a bucket… What do you think will happen? After five minutes the two children will come to blows, if at that moment, one of the two mothers who attend the fight does not make the right decision we left for a fist fight.
Picture mode Off

I have exposed the problem in an excessively clear way it seems to me!
Add to that the "pseudo-spiritual" dimension and I weigh my words at the risk of provoking another controversy (I already pity those who want to contradict me, having a certain practice of contradictory debate in the Buddhist sense of the term).

Let me explain, how can one dare to claim to be: "the children of God" when one has in mind the sole policy of "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"?

How can one dare to claim to be: "the bearers of the truth" when one preaches hatred for one's neighbor? And the extermination of an ethnic group?

Believe me brother environmentalists, you are all right ... And you are all wrong and I will not throw stones at you!

You are talking about a particular story, which has lasted for more than 2000 years and in which the protagonists have never understood what the word compassion, the word forgiveness, the word love meant.
On this basic basis, I will be waiting for you all around the corner.

Ideally, therefore, we should eliminate from all governments, from all boards of directors, from all decision-making positions people who consider themselves to be "superior" to others, or even worse (and often they go hand in hand) who claim hold the truth and impose it by force on their neighbors (and I include in the force - what I consider to be persuasion bordering on hypnotic - which consists in making believe in hypotheses an impressive number of people, who join in ignorance)

This should calm you all, and bring to this site a wind of real conciliation and a desire for mutual understanding.

Fraternally Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 16/01/09, 18:26

Hello thank you for your MP of apologies.

-------------------------
Le Figaro, January 15, 2009
By Amir Jahanchahi

The author, Iranian businessman and opponent of the Ahmadinejad regime, explains Iran's deadly strategy in the Middle East. For him, the solution passes through the mediation of France and the new president of the United States.

The financial crisis is plunging our planet into an unprecedented economic crisis and weakening the foundations of peace in the world. But the worst remains to be avoided: the specter of Ahmadinejad's bellicose and Islamist Iran becoming a nuclear power.

If we close our eyes to this threat, if we circumvent it so as not to face it, if we do nothing, then the West will bear the heavy responsibility for the worst. And the worst is war. A total, diffuse war, much longer, complex and murderous than that against Nazism.

It is time for the world to face the facts: the survival of the Islamist regime which rules my country, and which lives in a state of permanent revolution, depends on its ability to impose itself as the superpower controlling the vassal regimes of the region.

In his fight against America, Ahmadinejad was able to focus all the frustrations of the Arab world through his desire to destroy the Hebrew state. He thus became the most popular leader in the Muslim world. But its primary objective remains the atomic bomb, the lethal weapon to impose its supremacy and unite the main Islamist movements in the region.

It suffices for it, in its imperialist strategy, to prevent peace between Israelis and Palestinians and to become a nuclear power to dominate more than a billion Terrans. By refusing to act today, we make war inevitable tomorrow (...)

Suite here:
http://www.lefigaro.fr/debats/2009/01/1 ... -pire-.php

Obama diplomacy is indeed the last hope.

The Israeli government was seriously wrong in hitting the UN and Red Cross structures in Gaza.
On the other hand, its defensive action with respect to the hamas is entirely legitimate.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/01/09, 21:39

Hello

Elec wrote:The financial crisis is plunging our planet into an unprecedented economic crisis and weakening the foundations of peace in the world.

And who do you think caused the financial crisis? certainly not the poor countries, nor the workers in the industrialized countries, nor the unions, but a band of thieves in shirts and ties who live in towers with 50 floors
they have drained the assets of small savers, the money from retirement funds, they cried to the government for money, they are going to put governments in debt and pass the tax bills on to those who come to fly..
No compassion for this elite who pulls the strings and these thieves merchant of fear who flout the elected governments
even less respect to those who do not respect the directives of the United Nations who have no means of enforcing its directives.
so it's just talk it opens the door for any country to absorb another without being disturbed except for small demonstrations

Now talk to us, no typing errors and burrs this whole war is an orchestrated burr, we see that you don't know much about military equipment or its precision, they can choose with precision the window of a large building
when you see an (Appache) stationary taking its time to shoot, it means that they are sure that those opposite only have slingshots and tell me why is he using this kind of ammunition on civilians? and why break down all the infrastructures if really it's just terrorists that they want to dislodge?
They took advantage of the exchange of power of the American president to start their war and it will end just when the new president is in post.

Calculate the number of deaths and even worse the number of injured that this small poor country will have to endure for many years .. all those cripples who will pay to help them survive?
This war of repression will just enrage the survivors and make them even more militant, the problem is far from being resolved

Andre
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 16/01/09, 21:43

Andre wrote: And who do you think caused the financial crisis? certainly not the poor countries, nor the workers in the industrialized countries, nor the unions, but a band of thieves in shirts and ties who live in towers with 50 floors

Hello André,

Can you specify who you are talking about exactly, precisely?
I do not see the connection to the conflict in Gaza at all.
I think I understand the gist of your thought, but I really hope I'm wrong.

Andrew wrote:typing error and smudge

These are not typos or burrs: they are intentional keystrokes:
The Israeli government was seriously wrong in hitting the UN and Red Cross structures in Gaza.
0 x
Other

by Other » 16/01/09, 22:33

Elec wrote:Hello thank you for your MP of apologies.

-------------------------
Le Figaro, January 15, 2009
By Amir Jahanchahi

The financial crisis is plunging our planet into an unprecedented economic crisis and weakening the foundations of peace in the world. But the worst remains to be avoided: the specter of Ahmadinejad's bellicose and Islamist Iran becoming a nuclear power.

0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 16/01/09, 22:40

Andrew wrote: (...) a band of thieves in shirts and ties who live in towers with 50 floors

Can you specify who you are talking about exactly, precisely?
I think I understand the gist of your thought, but I really hope I'm wrong.

Goods.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/01/09, 22:57

"Mistake of having hit the un" (?)

It is good to faithfully report the words of the Israeli Prime Minister, who will soon leave his post because he is compromised in a sub-sub business.

You see nothing to do with the financial crisis ...
-------
We fear the export of the conflict.
But frankly, when you're in another country, you're neither Jewish, nor Muslim, you can only be appalled, by the number of unnecessary civilian deaths, and the indecent way of doing it.
Also, looking at recent history, one cannot help but observe a flagrant injustice.

All points of view are necessary, but ...

That there are demonstrations in support of the Palestinians to stop the bombings and the massacre of civilians, that is understandable.

That there are demonstrations in the streets to support Israel's warlike action is confusing.
(Especially while singing the Marsellaise (French national anthem))

If it escalates into religious or ethnic conflict, it seems unmistakable.
We cannot put the actions of these two countries on the same human level.

There is excess.
8)
--------
P.S./ Lieutseu,
David and Goliath, it's not the dwarf against the giant, it's a chosen hero against a chosen hero.
One against one.

Ex: Cuicui salary. Elephant (who do not want to measure themselves elsewhere) : Lol:

At the birth of Rome, there were also The 3 Horatii against the 3 Curiaces.
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 16/01/09, 23:01

gegyx wrote: You see nothing to do with the financial crisis ...
I think I understand the essence of André's thought, but I really hope I am wrong.
0 x