It smells like frying in the GAZA band

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/01/09, 00:32

you really have a prize party, you stop at the 1st line without reading the rest

quote me an arab country that has a real democracy

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

randomly read that and tell me what you think

Israel, having attacked, seized, in six days of combat, the objectives which it wanted to achieve. Now, he is organizing on the territories he has taken up occupation which cannot go without oppression, repression, expulsions, and there is resistance against him, which he in turn describes as terrorism. It is true that the two belligerents are observing, for the moment, in a more or less precarious and irregular manner, the cease-fire prescribed by the United Nations, but it is quite obvious that the conflict is only suspended and that there can be no solution except through international channels.

A settlement along these lines, unless the United Nations tears up their own charter themselves, must be based on the evacuation of territories which have been taken by force, the end of all belligerence and the mutual recognition of each of States involved by all others. After which, by decisions of the United Nations, in the presence and under the guarantee of their forces, it would probably be possible to stop the precise drawing of borders,

http://www.ina.fr/archivespourtous/inde ... AF89035682

it's been a little more than 40 years that it lasts, and it's not about to end
0 x
benring
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by benring » 15/01/09, 00:54

The nuclear sites for military purposes of the Iranian tyrant regime are perfectly located. I am in favor of their destruction by targeted European-American strikes, that is to say an intervention by the free world. It has nothing to do with the situation in Gaza where the Hama terrorists take the population hostage.

Bomb nuclear sites !!!
So we send some missiles and we don't talk about it anymore, the next day we are quiet : Shock:
You have to realize that there are enormous risks in bombing a nuclear site. Chernobyle, it reminds you of something ...
It would be ideal if we could eliminate the source of the danger in the twinkling of an eye without consequences but in my opinion that means:
- Nuclear explosion
- Radioactive cloud
- Air and soil pollution thousands of km away and for thousands of years
- Some attacks in the countries participating in the operation because the crazy who is at the head of the country, it will be difficult to have and he will take revenge ...

I do not know if you have seen things from this angle but for me, it is not imaginable.

As for Gaza, the only Israeli leader who ever wanted to try to make peace, Yitzhak Rabin, was assassinated by terrorists ... Israeli ...
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 15/01/09, 01:01

it's been a little more than 40 years that it lasts, and it's not about to end

Just because they (I don't know who, maybe both parties) don't want it.
When we want we can
The proof here
http://envoye-special.france2.fr/index-fr.php?page=reportage-bonus&id_article=1157
It happens in Iraq and in 2008 ...
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 15/01/09, 01:16

The tyrannical Iranian regime, financier and ideological ally of the hamas and the hezbolah, must not possess the atomic weapon.

The only way to prevent it is to destroy its nuclear sites for military purposes. There is a risk of radioactive contamination in the event of direct strikes of fissile material, but this risk is infinitely lower than that of letting this dictatorship access the atomic weapon.

If we wait another 10 - 12 months, it will be too late.

Iranian dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:

"Israel is a regime based on evil, an evil which must be stopped and which will one day be eradicated".

Nicholas Sarkozy:

"A nuclear-armed Iran is unacceptable to me and I weigh my words. "

There remains, however, a diplomatic hope with the arrival of Obama in power, who will try to resume dialogue with this dictatorship. Obama must act quickly. I have no confidence in this regime of Iranian fanatics, so I think this ultimate diplomatic approach will fail: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton will not succeed through diplomatic channels to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons: the military option will then be inevitable. I hope I am wrong.

0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/01/09, 02:03

mouais

from there to eradicate it, surely not, even if the creation of this state caused a lot of controversy at the time.

the Palestinians are asked to recognize the state of Israel with its current borders, by drawing a line over the territories it has forcibly annexed.

In short, the West lowers its frock for fear of being treated as an anti-Semite.

and the situation is completely rotten. Obviously, in the face of international reactions to Israel and the occupied territories, it is not surprising that the Arabs take a very negative view of the state of Israel. but what can they do in front of the Western world, especially when the Americans encourage them to "defend" themselves (currently about 12 Israeli dead against about 1000 Palestinians ....)

and what to say when Israel invaded Lebanon, there too everyone lowered their pants and let it go ...

and that's why it pisses me off to hear people who defend tooth and nail a country that only knows how to act by arms, without worrying about the people they make suffer.

Besides, you too do not know what to say; you have to attack militarily, crush them, kill them, eradicate them ... so, what are you waiting for, buy weapons and go, you will certainly have the blessing of the United States to support you.

++++++++++++++++++++

on the other hand, in the next presidential election, I would not vote for sarko .... who said to a visitor of the agricultural show "get out of the way poor idiot"
and I should let him do it to prevent the Iranians from having atomic weapons ...

but you have to give them the opportunity to have it, because it is only once they have it that they realize that using it is extremely risky.
the proof with Pakistan which owns it and despite the tensions with its neighbors, do not use it.

in short, the so-called civilized countries own the bomb but do not want others to have it ...

in any case, the Americans with their very advanced technology on the military side would be able to intervene to resolve the issue in a very short time ....

Unless you are partisan like the Americans for wanting to establish a western-style democracy in Iran as they are trying to do in Iraq .... we see the result now.

the country had a dictator, it had to be left and controlled, it could no longer do harm, and at least there were far fewer attacks, Christians could live without being too afraid for their lives, unlike now
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 15/01/09, 02:40

The hamas charter:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam destroys it as it has destroyed others before"
http://paris1.mfa.gov.il/mfm/web/main/d ... ssionID=31
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/01/09, 03:31

a deaf dialogue !!!!!!!

no need to argue it is useless

ready to take it apart, the others have it all wrong, it is you who is right.

you remind me of the one who has just been banned: agriculturegaia .... and another also, banned li also but you were not there yet ...

and also you make me think of comode, moaner who is always right ...

in short, a shit fucker, ready to make others sacrifice themselves to do your dirty work
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/01/09, 03:50

Hello

Le forum has changed a lot or at least by becoming big we hear all the colors,
A scientific pseudonym, pilotaillons, a warrior who thinks of settling everything with bombs ...
In 2008 that humanitarian aid was shot, that the red cross was shot, that media coverage was banned, it resembles war crimes practices done discreetly out of sight
Not a big difference with the Israeli pilots and the Stukas pilots who were shooting civilians, if you look at the toll of civilian deaths and injuries
That makes a much higher ratio than those who shot otges for each soldier killed.
Now the big Europe with its armed aircraft doors it dyes far from the Mediterranean, it looks ... and talks about negotiations, it is much more concerned by its gas supply from Russia. Why they don't do anything, because it suits them. He lets go, the dirty work by others .. When everything is finished he will judge in spectacular trials, hang in the public square some war criminals and to gain a good conscience will rebuild the destroyed infrastructure, for me those who watch and n not act, are also guilty ..

When I see demonstrators in Montreal who hide in a synagoge to demonstrate, for the war, while other demonstrators in the street against the war.
You really have to have a short memory so as not to remember what their relative suffered during the last war.
No and no to war, especially when civilians are footing the bill.

Andre
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 15/01/09, 04:04

coucou789456 wrote: (...) in short, a shit fucker, ready to make others sacrifice themselves to do your dirty work

Everyone is free to express their ideas and everyone deserves respect.

The conditions of the debate of contradictory idea with respect for the opponent not being respected on this thread, I abandon it to those who prefer to spread personal invectives against me.

Epilogue:

Imam of Drancy threatened with death by fanatical Islamists
http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2009/ ... mmentaires

(...) An active activist in the dialogue between the two communities, Mr. Chalghoumi distinguished himself in September by inviting the president of the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France (Crif), Richard Prasquier, to the Drancy mosque in occasion of Ramadan, a first, according to Bernard Koch, the Jewish adviser recruited in February by the imam.

In May 2006, Imam Chalghoumi called on Muslims around the world to respect Jewish memory at the Drancy memorial, the city where Jews were gathered before being deported to Nazi camps. Two days later, her home was ransacked and her wife and children were threatened. (...)

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/c ... 373336.php

--------------
[We explained Christophe and me by Skype. Thank you Christophe for removing the link to a Holocaust denier site given by Coucou569874. On the other hand, you lock the thread (rightly because the conditions for the debate of contradictory idea in the respect of the participants were no longer met) as an administrator, but by giving in conclusion your personal point of view as a contributor ...;)]

[EDIT 2: Christophe: "I reopened gaza: you are not right to end on an opinion ..."]
Last edited by Elec the 16 / 01 / 09, 01: 06, 8 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/01/09, 09:38

Hello

The 65 UN resolutions voted against Israel and the 30 American vetoes

Saturday March 25, 2006, proposed by Mandela Way

Since the creation of the United Nations, never has a member state been the subject of so many condemnations and resolutions. However, it is completely incomprehensible that a terrorist State at the origin of all the problems of the Middle East since 1948, and now threatening the security of the world, still refuses today, to respect international law, the resolutions voted by the , The Human Rights and the Geneva Conventions.

Still inadmissible is the criminal attitude of Israel which pushes Western governments to engage in a military confrontation against Iran, and in a total war against the Arab-Muslim world, within the framework of its fantastical "Clash of Civilizations" ».

respect for the opponent .... still it should be less impartial .... for him Israel and the West represents the good, the others the evil .... I would say even more, the absolute evil.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

so the occupied territories, what does "elec" think or for him that is part of the past and that must be taken for granted?

jeff

Edit by Christophe: removal of the link to a negationist site
0 x