It smells like frying in the GAZA band

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 14/01/09, 17:37

lejustemilieu wrote::? Maybe Elec, but killing a fly with elephantine methods is not reasonable.
The images are there, and the number of dead too.

I never wrote that I approved the hardened lead operation.

On the other hand, I recall the aim of the terrorist organization hamas and its ideological and financial links with the totalitarian regime currently in power in Iran.

I approve the intervention aimed at destroying the military bases of the hamas terrorist network.

I regret that these cowardly hamas terrorists are taking the Palestinian civilian population hostage.

Finally, I would like a Euro-American military intervention in Iran in order to completely destroy the nuclear potential for military purposes of this totalitarian regime which does not hide its plan to destroy Israel.
Last edited by Elec the 14 / 01 / 09, 18: 07, 4 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/01/09, 17:38

0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 14/01/09, 18:02

Hello

Hamas, finally, sends its rockets on Israel, and therefore on a territory which belonged to it before the partition by the English.

Israel was created from scratch by taking territory from the people who lived there

and in 1967, Israel took advantage of the 6-day war to forcibly annex additional territories, and they were never returned. there are precedents in history where leaders of countries have annexed territories to enlarge their living space, but I will not name any name.

how do we want to restore peace, while Israel is still behaving in conquest .... moreover, with the unconditional support of the united states, they have free rein to act as they please.

to see or watch the press conference of De Gaulle in November 1967: he talks about this event

jeff
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 14/01/09, 18:11

coucou789456 wrote:Hamas, finally, sends its rockets on Israel, and therefore on a territory which belonged to it before the partition by the English.

You question, in 2009, the legitimacy of the Jewish state and, on this basis, you legitimize the rockets launched on Israel.

Finally, the Iranian fascist regime's plan to eliminate Israel is also legitimate, isn't it?

Really lamentable.

In addition, you confuse Palestinian people and hamas, as if all the Palestinians were pro-hamas !:
"Hamas, finally, sends its rockets on Israel, and therefore on a territory which belonged to it before the partition by the English"

These lands never belonged and will never belong to the hamas. This sentence means nothing.

Stoning to death of woman for alleged adultery, Iran
http://www.iranfocus.com/fr/femmes/31.html
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 14/01/09, 20:52

by hamas, I thought the Palestinians

and you put me on the back to say that what Iran wants, I mean it

you say it, not me

and what israel forcibly annexed in 1967, what becomes of these territories?

in short, i feel pro american, pro israeli and anti arab, like most

1967, no it did not happen ... the advantage with these events is that we can cheerfully deny them, we are sure of not having problems.

Anyway, you're playing on the words I wrote to discredit the truth

+ a very negative image of Iran to support your claims

keep it up, you're on the right track.
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 14/01/09, 21:22

coucou789456 wrote:in short, i feel pro american, pro israeli and anti arab, like most

Again the confusion between Arabs and terrorists of the hamas.
As if all Arabs were hamas terrorists!
And as if to be viscerally anti-hamas was to be, de facto, anti-Arab! Frankly anything.

For the record, hamas, hezbolah and the Iranian regime are the same on an ideological and religious level (fundamentalist Shiism; disrespect for women, desire to eliminate Israel, etc.).

This is positive news:

A moderate Islamist group, Ahlu Sunna Wal-jama'ah, present in Somalia, called for the first time to fight the extremist Islamists (...)
http://www.jeuneafrique.com/Article_DEP ... hebab.html
http://www.romandie.com/infos/news2/081 ... f492e8.asp
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/01/09, 21:33

Shalom Elec

And if not, in Mexico, the weather is good, right now?

Has the rebellion of the Indians finally been put down?

8)
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 14/01/09, 22:18

2th January 2009
Iran behind Hamas Grad missiles

Hundreds of Islamists have been sent from Gaza to "Damascus" and Tehran for "training" in recent years.

From the "poor man's shell" made from sugar in the early 2000s, to the Grad missiles, which have just struck Beersheva for the first time, 40 km from the Gaza Strip: in a few years, Hamas has managed to extend the range of its rockets to reach Israel now in depth, and create panic in more than 800 of its nationals. Gradually, its rocket fire replaced suicide attacks, as the main weapon against the Hebrew State. This “qualitative leap” is due to a strengthening logistical links between Hamas and its Iranian ally, via Lebanese Hezbollah and Syria. (...)

http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/20 ... hamas-.php

The "madmen of God" of hamas have ousted Fatah and established what must be called an armed and mystical dictatorship.

The worst enemies of hamas are not the Israelis, but the Arabs and Palestinians who dream of peace ... without sharia law applied by a fundamentalist and false reading of the Koran.
Last edited by Elec the 14 / 01 / 09, 22: 33, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/09, 22:21

It smells more of frying but the lock on this subject ...

: Evil:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/01/09, 22:54

By continuing to launch rockets into Israel, Hamas has given the Israelis a magnificent pretext for crushing the Gaza ghetto. Hamas behaves like an accomplice of Israel, to the point that I wondered if they were not undercover Israeli agents ...
There are many people in Israel and Palestine who would like to live in peace.
There are also people in Israel who are not helped by peace at all: they would be forced to give up territory and stop colonization.
Likewise, Hamas does not want a peace that risks reducing its power over the Palestinians in Gaza. And the arms dealers want to continue their juicy traffic.
Of course, the civilian population is the toast, as usual.
It is necessary to help the civilians, to stop the fighting and to put the war-mongers of the 2 camps out of harm's way.
Last edited by Cuicui the 14 / 01 / 09, 22: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x