C dans l'air (FR5): "The green car is slow"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

C dans l'air (FR5): "The green car is slow"

by jean63 » 13/03/07, 19:10

On La 5, at 18 p.m., there was a great show: too bad I only saw the last 20 minutes, with for the first time in a television program where he was able to speak at length (there were 1 of them on set) Jean-Marc Jancovici.
The end was not very optimistic as seen by JM Jancovici: there is no solution to the problem of CO2 emissions (a coal-fired power station that "manufactures" electricity would see its efficiency decrease by 30% if it happened. to capture CO2 - but today we do not know how to do it -).

I don't know if we can watch this show again ??? yes apparently we can download by clicking on video on the left, we see the list of programs. It is not yet available (probably tomorrow) =>

http://www.france5.fr/cdanslair/index.cfm
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/07, 19:29

Pkoi not very optimistic? Just realistic ... Stop dreaming and veil your face ...

Otherwise I came across the show too ... there was even an SMS question: "Pkoi does not generalize the Pantone system?"

There was also a question about the water engine (the real thing ...) too bad that Jancovici (who killed the myth) did not introduce water doping on this occasion ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/03/07, 20:07

That said, why haro especially on the car?

The real reason is that there are too many human beings on the planet!
(who heat, move, work, buy industrial products that had to be produced, etc.)

in my opinion the planet is planned for a billion human beings, not more!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 13/03/07, 23:37

Christophe wrote:Pkoi not very optimistic? Just realistic ... Stop dreaming and veil your face ...

Otherwise I came across the show too ... there was even an SMS question: "Pkoi does not generalize the Pantone system?"

There was also a question about the water engine (the real thing ...) too bad that Jancovici (who killed the myth) did not introduce water doping on this occasion ...

I haven't seen the SMS "Pkoi not generalizing the Pantone system?" but the one on the water engine: yes. Indeed, I expected Janco to bounce off the pantone.

I will try to recover the entire program.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 14/03/07, 06:47

: Cry: as we can not save in my opinion very large videos on dailymotion and other sites of the same genes

:| I leave this link hoping that it does not disappear

the green car is coming
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/03/07, 07:33

stef5555 wrote:: cry: as we can not save in my opinion very large videos on dailymotion and other sites of the same genes

:| I leave this link hoping that it does not disappear

the green car is coming

What does this STP link correspond to? last night I tried to view the video on the FR5 site but nothing was displayed.
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 14/03/07, 10:26

: Mrgreen: it is an "mms" link to copy into windows media player or VLC player or even real player etc.

right click and select according to your case

link

under internetexplorer ----> copy the shortcut
under firefox ---> copy the link address
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/07, 12:31

MisterLoxo has recovered the video, it is being uploaded to google video
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 18/03/07, 10:06

0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 28/03/07, 10:49

Hello,
I had posted this before seeing that there already existed this subject here alros I cut / paste

As it is always online, I would like to share it with you:

mms: //a533.v55778.c5577.e.vm.akamaistre ... 070313.wmv

By the way, this show is excellent.
A daily newspaper that tackles various and varied current affairs.

Eat Smile

Note: that of the day after was devoted to the return of coal:
mms: //a533.v55778.c5577.e.vm.akamaistre ... 070314.wmv

By the way, the program is available on days in stream, just change the broadcast date in the URL mms :)

And with a program like netlimiter, you can save these streams in .wmv :)

Dreamer
0 x