C dans l'air (FR5): "The green car is slow"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/03/07, 00:27

By the way, the program is available on days in stream, just change the broadcast date in the URL mms

Goods.

I saw but I had gone too fast: wait until the next day.

You have to find 2 hours to watch them (I saw the end of the 2: it seemed to be very informative as usual with Yves Calvi).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 29/03/07, 01:27

In general, as said in the show, this is available in 2-3h stream after, ie to 19-20h.

And clearly, Yves Calvi is an EXCELLENT leader of the debate, it is not for nothing that it is he who presents Crosswords with all the policies, he manages to keep them on a "leash": p

Dreamer
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/03/07, 10:13

And clearly, Yves Calvi is an EXCELLENT leader of the debate, it is not for nothing that it is he who presents Crosswords with all the policies, he manages to keep them on a "leash"

Exact, even the 12 the other night in crossword !!! But it's really too late (start: 23h30 'end 1h 45' .. I think). They should spend this broadcast in prime time at 20h 30 '.

Who can watch this show by working the next morning except retired people, unemployed people, people who do not have to get up early to go to work: this is unacceptable because everyone has the right to be able to watch this Type of program. It is time lost to all the people in this country who are the main stakeholders in these debates.

PS: by the way you are not concerned because I see that you are Belgian?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 29/03/07, 10:23

PAs concerned but interested in stronger qd mm, limit more than by what sep it here.
It must be said that we have no emission of quality mm nor bcp broadcast on the net or 2 main channels francophones.

One is overwhelmed with frankness: p
May beyond, I think that France has qd mm a lot of influence on us ptis Walloons;)

Dreamer
0 x