GM maize in France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 05/02/07, 16:18

Targol wrote:
jonule wrote:(...) boiled eggs every day in the fresh morning! huge! all yellow! 8)

I know, my mother-in-law (that of my signature) has a chicken coop. Since she spins us eggs, I can no longer eat industrial ones, I have the impression of eating gelled water (white) and yellowed flour (yellow) : Cry:

Hi guys

good luck you still have work to do.

the modern city dweller believes that the rabbit is lump pink and lives in polistyrene. the chicken I'm not even talking about is in "pac" 900gr without legs, without giblets and without heads.

so to make them understand the difference between eggs and sawn or bread and chwinggum; it is not won : Cry:

First of all, the eggs have a serious flaw; they are not all the same size (another blow from the hen's ass) : Mrgreen: so it's not going well in the box : Evil:

well I stop because I will still put my back half of the forum

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/02/07, 16:22

zac wrote:well I stop because I will still put my back half of the forum

well me, I would be part of the other half of the forum : the one that will support you.
No to junk food, Mc do go home !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Other

by Other » 05/02/07, 17:23

Hello
Targol wrote:In fact, when Monsanto says that GMOs will eradicate hunger in the world, they are right but not in the sense that they think: it is not because we will succeed in producing more thanks to these plants; rather, when all GMO consumers have died of liver or testicular cancer, there will finally be enough to eat for all those who are still alive .... :?

What makes people think that these people are working to improve the longevity of humans? and save the human species from hunger
They don't give a damn about the third world and us, just $$$ they are interested in.
the ideal for them would be for one to be a young active worker never ill and once less profitable at 55, 60 years old, to die. Retirees are a handicap for big financiers, it costs a lot of money in medical care and it does not bring in anything any more in their system, so let's let them eat this shit when they are young they will resist returned to an unproductive age they will die, some more robust will resiter, they will use these examples to demonstrate that we live old with all the shit they made us eat.
We summarize with these leaders who control all governments and all countries, it looks like mega pigsty breeders, they raise the pigs just for the yield, they do not feed them longer than when they came to size in the slaughterhouse. .
For humans it is more civilized, a little chemo and then an overdose of morphine we must die with dignity and without pain ...
Our civilization is not better than that of the great Pharaoh
just with means of different methods
They also disappeared with all their knowledge, the less civilized survived with their ignorance.
Andre
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/02/07, 17:37

Andre wrote:Hello

What makes people think that these people are working to improve the longevity of humans? and save the human species from hunger
They don't give a damn about the third world and us, just $$$ they are interested in.

Hi André. I reassure you, I am not that naive. "Eradicating world hunger" is one of Monsanto's business arguments for trying to pass the genetically modified pill. I just picked it up ironically.

Andre wrote:the ideal for them would be for one to be a young active worker never ill and once less profitable at 55, 60 years old, to die. Retirees are a handicap for big financiers, it costs a lot of money in medical care and it does not bring in anything any more in their system, so let's let them eat this shit when they are young they will resist returned to an unproductive age they will die, some more robust will resiter, they will use these examples to demonstrate that we live old with all the shit they made us eat.

Yeah, I'm not sure: except in countries with strong social protection (like France), the old people don't cost multinationals that much: they buy very expensive drugs, take trips, .. in short, consume. In addition, they do not create a scandal when we relocate a factory or when we try to impose an unfair decision on the citizens.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 20:30

jonule wrote:you fall from the clouds this Monday investigation report is 2 years old ... it was broadcast on C +, I recorded it ... [...]!
September 2005 it's not been two years for me ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 20:40

Targol wrote:[...]
Andre wrote:the ideal for them would be for one to be a young active worker never ill and once less profitable at 55, 60 years old, to die. Retirees are a handicap for big financiers, it costs a lot of money in medical care and it does not bring in anything any more in their system, so let's let them eat this shit when they are young they will resist returned to an unproductive age they will die, some more robust will resiter, they will use these examples to demonstrate that we live old with all the shit they made us eat.

Yeah, I'm not sure: apart from countries with strong social protection (like France), old people don't cost multinationals that much [...]
Yes, but precisely, in countries with strong social protection, the elderly live well (well, those who have already retired for about 30 years and those who will take it for another 10-15 years, after that will be something else. ... :? ) and are therefore potential consumers who must be pampered, if possible by making them pay the maximum, so that they do not have the idea of ​​sometimes giving their money for good causes, nah but sometimes!
I think that all in all, the big boxes are there (social contributions vs. consumption)
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/02/07, 21:56

Hello,

Be careful not to generalize, retirees who go for a walk of course, they have a lot of them at the start of their retirement, but after a few years this decreases, either that their financial means have not followed inflation and either that Mr has died, he just remains madam at the golden age club and that his health and his half board do not allow too much laziness.
You make the comparison with your French social system where all the workers have contributed to a pension fund managed by the government and I find this system clearly ahead of what we have in North America.
Here the retirement funds are managed by the company that hires you, and if you have changed company (less than 10 years old has a place) you lose your retirement fund, so you have to make one yourself individually. , Not to mention that some companies go bankrupt
and squanders the workers' pension fund, see cutting active retirees in half, example (Singer Atlas steel, ect ..)
and our governments have not put their pants on, the member does not care two terms and their retirement is assured.
All this to tell you that retirees are not all in the same boat, often the poorest do not leave their homes to hide their misery.
The big societal problem that is coming is that the industry needs fewer and fewer workers but more specialized, therefore a layer of young people who will not have access to well-paid work, and the proportion of workers active will be smaller than the proportion of retirees and people out of the labor market. it's the inverted pyramid and it can't work.
Many retirees imagine that it is the money they contributed that they consume as they get older, they are wrong, it is theoretical. the money that comes to them comes from the working world that contributes.
when to think that retirees make the economy work is an error of judgment, it is like saying that a war makes the economy work!
retirees (like me) we no longer produce anything, we consume and spend, depending on our assets, and many will spend their money in other countries.
The cost of health in a government is currently 40% of the budget and it still rises every year and as the aging population increases, there will come a time when the decisions will be cruel is inhuman in health it is already started an artificial hip, its duration is evaluated according to the age of the patient ect ..
So you have to know how the% of the budgets will be distributed Health, public security, military, Education, environmental, transport, etc.

For me what makes the economy work is an educated youth, active in the labor market who produces something,
not a higher number of annuitants who spend on leisure vacations and on pill and health care.

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 22:23

I'm not generalizing André, I took the precaution of talking about systems like ours, well it seems to me.
0 x
Other

by Other » 06/02/07, 00:38

Hello,
I know I got off topic a bit and I'm off topic.
but we always talk that life could be cut short depending on what we eat ...
What I mean those who lead us (not our elect those who command them) because our elect are there very temporarily.
it is to their advantage that a retiree withdraws as short as possible his pension, the money that has been accumulated in the system, if he dies it remains in the fund.
and it's more profitable for them.

While the one who built his own kitty for his pension
if they die the rest go to his sucker. But in practice, few people have collected an RER retirement savings plan with enough money to survive 20 years ...

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/02/07, 09:46

for gm in france, is there a way to control cultures in real time (test) ??? all these but, how many GMOs?
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/