Bush wants to lower oil prices

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/01/08, 11:04

Hello André,
Andre wrote:Do not judge a people one could say the same about what Putin is currently doing in Russia

I agree perfectly with your point of view, you will be able to see in the continuation of my post (which you truncated ...) that my first sentence makes reference to their ruling elites,

in what I call a military-industrial complex, the expression being, moreover, of Eisenhower who had sensed the wind coming more than 40 years ago.

I would now say that the US is just a vast politico-military-industrial complex entirely based on oil.

It's a bit of a caricature, but sometimes the caricature is not far from the truth.

Putin is doing the same in Russia, except that he outright fires all those who are in place to put his friends from the United Russia party or his friends from the "KGB", thus, the companies become puppets in the service of power. central. In the USA, the culture is still a little more libertarian.

But the one who wants to succeed thoroughly (ie having markets) will have to lick the boots of the military and make bows in front of the White House.

@+
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/08, 11:08

Remundo wrote:
jean63 wrote:Here, the Auvergnat, look what they sell in Issoire (Puy-de-Dome ... you know?):

https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-transpo ... t4645.html

Oh yes I know !! They are the sons of Gaillard transport, who already ride with monstrous and gleaming American trucks. I do not say anything for their truck, it takes a lot of power to pull 35 Ton, but for 2,5T cars, take the 60 kg of the Miss Euros from the corner with their small YSL bag : Lol:

They have diversified by releasing Hummers. They are not ready to see me arrive :!:

On their parking lot there are at least 10 hummers and as many Kenworths.
The Hummers is pretty new (I would say 2 years maybe).
The 1er Kenworth they had in 1982 (I must have it in a super movie 8 with my eldest son who was small) had a superb trailer with bison, American Indians, cowboys; it was this truck's attraction, after they took off the decor, I do not know why.

The transport of live animals in Europe and beyond, it pays well, it seems.
A case that apparently works.

it proves that we do not all row in the same direction!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/01/08, 11:56

jean63 wrote:it proves that we do not all row in the same direction!

There are some who row faster than others in the same direction, or others who take routes faster and dangerous than others. : Idea:

I will not say any more. :D

@+
0 x