Bluetec: "clean" diesel according to Mercedes

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/02/08, 13:02

Leo Maximus wrote:According to the manual of my car, engine oil is carcinogenic, but there are a lot of old cars that are leaking and this is not subject to a cons-visit. This carcinogenic motor oil is full of roads and parking lots, it is washed by rainwater and it leaves in nature.

There I want to believe you, but the leaks are still minimal because if it were big leaks, the engine would be quickly dead !!!

As for car scrap, they are forced to clean up the vehicle before sending it to the scrap pile.

I do my emptying and I bring the emptying oil to the recycling center .... hoping that they do not throw it in the nature : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."