Biofuels = STOP (FR5: health journal)

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Biofuels = STOP (FR5: health journal)

by jean63 » 08/10/07, 14:39

I just heard a report (at 14:15 p.m. approx) on biofuels more than negative, not only for global CO2 emissions, but also pesticides, but also a lot of very dangerous soil pollutants including formaldehyde for HVB! !!

I have never heard such an EDUCATING indictment.

I don't have time to go and see the FR5 site right away, but it must be recoverable (from tomorrow perhaps?) ==> see "Emission on health" around 13:40 pm -> 15 pm presented by Michel Cimiès and Marina Carrère d'Encausse.

a + to talk about it again.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/07, 14:49

Another show ... anti agrofuel ... thanks for the info

Christophe Enervé wrote:Start to get on my nerves these journalist € $ of m € rd € ...
And tonight it starts again:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/ce-soir-su ... t4125.html

Denouncing is good but proposing solutions is better ... so they would do well to take a look at "us" ... it is not what lacks the alternatives ...

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

And then what has to take into account the real cost of oil and we will discuss again ...How much does it cost for health an African genocide eh? What about a war in Iraq?
0 x