Analyzes of France, French and the countryside

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
timtim
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by timtim » 10/05/07, 14:09

on sarkozy

on the difficulty of the task, I fully follow you.

a ++
0 x
The earth does not belong to us,
she belongs to our children
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 10/05/07, 18:03

Hello

"I hope he took advantage of his vacation" ....

- Well me too, moreover, he should have enjoyed it longer ... but he was forced to work ... and yes, the phone has rotten his days !!! It is not normal...

"The problem of his mandate will not be ecology.
But rather all the problems related to the monstrous debt that we have.

- Both are problems that we all have in common, except that the interest on the debt (astronomical) benefits someone well ... No? Maybe some have no "interest" in having no more interest on the debt!

- We have to rethink everyday life and stop pretending that we are obliged to produce always more ... we should have the intelligence to produce just for our needs ... that would avoid as much waste and pollution! !! But unfortunately it's utopian because for it to work, it would have to be all over the planet.

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 22:47

exceed said:

- We have to rethink everyday life and stop pretending that we are obliged to produce always more ... we should have the intelligence to produce just for our needs ... that would avoid as much waste and pollution! !! But unfortunately it's utopian because for it to work, it would have to be all over the planet.

Ah, you are a wise man, dear exceed, but, there is this good old debt, and in addition, now each worker must work roughly for three: him, his children, an unemployed person, a pensioner ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/05/07, 23:09

Hello
Ah, you're a wise man, dear exceed, but, there is this good old debt,

j, would like to know to whom we owe this debt is the same song in all countries (debt), great invention to fatten some rich that we do not even know where they took this fictitious money and it is them who decide the rate of interest and they are arranged so that one never manages to pay this debt, a factory with cash a permanent drainage of the most deprived ..
which produces nothing and which reports to some big rich internationals ..

As far as I am concerned, countries' debt counters should be reset.

Andre
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 10/05/07, 23:37

Hello,

Andre wrote:j, would like to know to whom we owe this debt is the same song in all countries (debt)

From what I could understand, since the creation of central banks (entirely private!) The states no longer "mint money" but must "buy their money" at a high price: each dollar or euro thus "borrowed" is be repaid with interest. In practice it never will be, but the numbers are piling up.

The money from the central bank only costs him paper and ink, since it is no longer guaranteed by any reserve. On the other hand, citizens have not finished slaving away to finance this fabulous sleight of hand, where real work is exchanged for virtual money.

There are some interesting info here:
http://linflation.free.fr/pages/lenairuvitepag.html

Good reading.
PS. I would like to have your opinion on the engine of Mr. Gaston ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/07, 23:39

well, to banks ....., possibly foreign, but also local

the country decides on investments, for example roads that cost billions, public buildings, swimming pools.
the country's annual budget is not enough and it's like when you build a house, you borrow ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/06/07, 15:37

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/06/07, 00:17

As he only drinks water, Putin tasted him vodka and this is the result. It starts well for its 1st G8, the guy ..... the Guignols should get their hands on this document !!!

The worst part is that we can wonder what Putin could have made him promise ...... !!!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 11/06/07, 01:03

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

There is not a video of Putin to compare ..... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Respect !!!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/06/07, 00:26

Exceed wrote:: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

There is not a video of Putin to compare ..... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

If it's vodka, I think Poutine can empty the bottle but Sarko will roll on the floor for the second glass !!

Tonight the video went in the little canal + newspaper at 19:30 p.m. '(a little longer ... and it's worth it: drunk with drunk Sarko, fortunately there is the console to hold it).

Unless Putin has "drugged" him (small capsule in a glass of water), the Russians know these methods well and we know how it ends with them. Instead of Sarko, I will not start talking about Tchetchenie and human rights again the next time .... If he starts to have pustules on his face in the next few days, we will know why !! : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).