An article to understand the flu and the vaccine

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: An article to understand the flu and the vaccine

by Janic » 30/01/19, 12:23

Do not worry in the small villages the country doctors have everything you need ...
Good for them! but living in a small village of 1500 h plus the little patelins around so 4.000 inhabitants, 2 doctors, a pharmacy, I doubt they have in stock 4.000 vaccines available! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/01/19, 12:27

Janic wrote:
Do not worry in the small villages the country doctors have everything you need ...
Good for them! but living in a small village of 1500 h plus the little patelins around so 4.000 inhabitants, 2 doctors, a pharmacy, I doubt they have in stock 4.000 vaccines available! : roll:

It is the abundance, we are the doctor who makes pharmacy ...

No, but it will be for those who wish to be vaccinated and who remain a minority
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/01/19, 12:47

No, but it will be for those who wish to be vaccinated and who remain a minority
That's what I emphasize! 13% of vaccinees and therefore vaccinated. Where it's okay is the government ad about the need to get vaccinated to the attention of all the peoplenot only fragile populations (which is contradictory to all the dogmas preached for decades on the fact that fragile populations should not be vaccinated). Moreover the populations of more than 60 years represent (besides all the other "fragile" cases like the pregnant women (767.000 annual births) 14.000.000 of people for 9.000.000 of vaccines arranged which will not exceed 60% (and 40% with minimum will not be able to access it), so far from the 95% of the minister.And that does not disturb anybody, all these inconsistencies ...mathematics. : Oops:

PS: the subject is well and truly understand the flu and the vaccine.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/01/19, 12:54

Janic wrote:
That's what I emphasize! 13% of vaccinees and therefore vaccinated. Where it's okay is the government ad about the need to get vaccinated to the attention of all the peoplenot only fragile populations (which is contradictory to all the dogmas preached for decades on the fact that fragile populations should not be vaccinated). Moreover the populations of more than 60 years represent (besides all the other "fragile" cases like the pregnant women (767.000 annual births) 14.000.000 of people for 9.000.000 of vaccines arranged which will not exceed the 60% thus far from 95% from the minister, and that does not disturb anyone, all these inconsistencies ... mathematics. : Oops:

Government inconsistencies are legion, you only point an extra ...

The aneurysm of the abdominal aorta, for example, kills more than road accidents ... and yet everyone does not care.

A screening? : a little thing
Just a visit to the phlebologist who echoes you, usually from head to toe brushing you like a pregnant woman, so really peanuts.

And yet we do not care.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/01/19, 13:27

Government inconsistencies are legion, you only point an extra ...

Oh, how much! :?
The aneurysm of the abdominal aorta, for example, kills more than road accidents ... and yet everyone does not care.
Not really, since more and more people are concerned, but everyone is concerned about what concerns him, personally, and given the number and variety of modern diseases, one chasing the other, everyone finds his share miseries.
A screening? : a little thing
Just a passage to the phlebologist who echoes you, usually from head to toe brushing you like a pregnant woman, so really peanuts
And yet we do not care ..
The cancer patients are not better off, (half of the individuals concerned will end up, too, in the trash ... sorry to the cemetery: » and yet we do not care ") And the multitude of others no more.
Those who do not care less (but this is not the concern of governments [*] and therefore of the entire chain (wrongly) health) are the hygienists who advocate a real prevention by individual and personalized measures precautions to be taken and not to wait until a pathology declares itself to finally take it seriously.

[*] although more and more preventive advice is publicized.
See also the humorous PR video Joyeuse, oncologist, on the best way to have cancer.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/01/19, 13:45

I absolutely insult the idea that cancer is deadly: I know many who live very, very well! : Wink:
As for those who prefer to die of a brutal rupture of the aneurysm, so without additional profit for anybody, I say that it is not only a beautiful proof of a completely deplorable egoism, but also a total lack of knowledge live (sic), because this pathology is not at all fashionable and frankly not serious! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 30/01/19, 13:53

Janic wrote:Not really, since more and more people are concerned

I wanted to highlight that ... did you see a big public screening campaign ???

So the state (of all obediences) does not care.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/01/19, 14:57

but also a total lack of knowing how to live (sic),
but it is also a knowledge to die in fashion and it does not really serious! : Cry:
More seriously ! During the Vietnam War, all deaths back in America were autopsied and to the surprise of the doctors most of them were already suffering from undetected heart disease in these young men robust and fit.

In theory all individuals, in France, regularly go to the doctor who must determine the general condition of the individual and therefore his cardiac system too, but further examinations would cost very expensive, too expensive, to the SS and therefore to the community.
But what do we see? CV diseases that exceeded cancers are in decline and one of the main factors of this disease is tobacco, which causes a multitude of diseases affecting the vascular system. Anti-smoking campaigns have led to a sharp reduction in men, but an upsurge in women, (including cancer) even more when they take the pill. The very hypothetical stopping of alcohol and tobacco would drastically reduce these pathologies ... but it is not for tomorrow, there are too many interests involved.

For the record, when I (not only) animated smoking cessation campaigns, one participant was on his second bypass and his doctor left him little hope that a third does not end bad for him. His cessation worked well and I met him (by chance) 15 years later not having gone through a new operation and continuing to practice the advice that had been given to him at that time.
15ans of rab, at least, it's not bad for a future condemned to death! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/20, 17:34

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Article that I exhume because I'm right in

2nd exhumation : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/22, 06:48

Janic wrote:
but also a total lack of knowing how to live (sic),
but it is also a knowledge to die in fashion and it does not really serious! : Cry:
More seriously ! During the Vietnam War, all deaths back in America were autopsied and to the surprise of the doctors most of them were already suffering from undetected heart disease in these young men robust and fit.

In theory all individuals, in France, regularly go to the doctor who must determine the general condition of the individual and therefore his cardiac system too, but further examinations would cost very expensive, too expensive, to the SS and therefore to the community.
But what do we see? CV diseases that exceeded cancers are in decline and one of the main factors of this disease is tobacco, which causes a multitude of diseases affecting the vascular system. Anti-smoking campaigns have led to a sharp reduction in men, but an upsurge in women, (including cancer) even more when they take the pill. The very hypothetical stopping of alcohol and tobacco would drastically reduce these pathologies ... but it is not for tomorrow, there are too many interests involved.

For the record, when I (not only) animated smoking cessation campaigns, one participant was on his second bypass and his doctor left him little hope that a third does not end bad for him. His cessation worked well and I met him (by chance) 15 years later not having gone through a new operation and continuing to practice the advice that had been given to him at that time.
15ans of rab, at least, it's not bad for a future condemned to death! : Cheesy:

With the ARMm, the industry is becoming more and more deadly to plunge people into addiction...

If you want kids who won't get sick all the time, find an unvaccinated chick.
0 x