Ethical advertising or image redemption?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
wanga
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ethical advertising or image redemption?

by wanga » 04/10/06, 14:49

Hello ,

I recently see on TV or in the movies commercials of large energy companies like edf or total ... all these spots affirm the commitment of these companies in terms of sustainable development ...
the ad about Easter Island was quite striking
do you think there is an ethical advertisement? Do you think that EDF or other companies are really committed to promoting concrete actions in the field of sustainable development?
otherwise what are the different impacts that such pseudo ethical ads can have on the public? an awareness, a weariness?

Thank you for answering me !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/06, 15:50

There are especially "redemptions" of images to "reassure" the consumer ... This is also the purpose of advertising ...

In the type of EdF (false limit) there is also the ads of Total and Shell ... which do ALL for the environment ...
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 13/11/06, 19:54

Yes, plus Veolia and others that we do not count anymore but EDF remains, by far, the funniest when a comparison is made between the purpose and the actual efforts and actions.
As it is "trend" to take care of our land, or at least to pretend, advertisers have chosen the niche of green people and do everything to ensure that the activities or products of their customers are assimilated to a good gesture or to an organic product, this famous label which makes more than one drool but whose standards are relatively strict to belong to it.
0 x
Together we can change the
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 14/11/06, 09:15

Christophe wrote:There are especially "redemptions" of images to "reassure" the consumer ... This is also the purpose of advertising ...

In the type of EdF (false limit) there is also the ads of Total and Shell ... which do ALL for the environment ...

A bit like MacDo for nutrition and public health.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 09:19

Hush must not say it : Cheesy:

Ronald is the friend of the kids!

Listen to the 1ere jukebox music (it's about ca): https://www.econologie.com/radio.html 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/07, 12:35

0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."